Reviews for When Angels Weep
Muche Girl chapter 18 . 11/9/2005
Uh... I cried... beautiful story... jaja I prefer this version... when I become filmmaker, could you sell me this story jaja...

Congratulations and keep writing!

Yours,

H.L.S.
drunkwithwords chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
wow, I'm crying too.

holy crap that way good.
FelsGoddess chapter 18 . 11/6/2005
Wow, very surprising ending. I was expecting them to crash for awhile there. Excellent fic!
TrillCat chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
I spent 4 hours reading all of that. It was very good! The ending seemed a bit rushed though, but I loved the entire story.
LaPapillion chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
WOW. Fantastic!

Completely unexpected ending.

Bravo!
BellaRu chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
I have thorougly enjoyed reading this fic! Thank you for your time, and it was amazing!
PhantomFan13 chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
oh wow that was unepected!

I was hoping for a happy ending oh well.

so i take it that after the crash anakin had to wear a suit or something? and so things went on almost as they did in the movies?
sue chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
that ending was WAY too sudden.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
! What a fantastic ending! I think I was holding out for a happy ending, but that would have betrayed the whole fic and wow! Omg that moment of sheer pain for him where he releases hsi force choke all smug then realises she's gone - that is just so beautifully heart-wrenching. I loved the whole fic. Thank you so much
LVB chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
Wow that was an absolutely fabulous ending. I've loved this story from the moment I started reading it to its bitter end.

Congratulations on a job well done.
Ma petit chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
what happened. to be honest i admire your story, in fact i love it, but what you did with the last chapter... it was awful, no offense, but i hated the last chapter,it wasnt in character, padme wouldnt stop fighting. soory but that is what i think
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
The look on my face is one of total shock. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! SUCH A SUDDEN ENDING! No redemption? No...change in Anakin at all?...no way. You must've gotten bored with the story to have this kind of ending or something...oh well, not all stories have fairy tale endings so good job anyway.
Verify Me chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
Oh my god. This is the BEST by far SW I have ever read! The ending was so sad, but so wonderful at the smae time. This line: “Please Anakin. Annie. You’re a good man. Come back.” Is so good, especially as the last thing she ever said. i am crying! The sotry was just so good.

Please write another SW fic!
calsax chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
Aww, you killed Padme! Oh, well. I was expecting that I guess. I must admit it is an amazing ending. You have done an incredible job of writing this story, and your version of how Anakin turned into Darth Vader is just as good as the original, if not slightly better. Great work and I hope we will read other stories by you.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
How tragic. I can't believe she died. Your fic brought me to tears. She was spared from death after Mustfar just to die a little later. The part that really broke my heart was, unlike the movie, she completely lost hope in him at the end. I feel so bad for her. She truely loved him even though he didn't deserve it. Padme really deserved better. Well, just wanted to let you know that I loved your story and I hope to see more of your stories. I enjoyed your writing style.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »