Reviews for When Angels Weep
LadySophieKitty chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
Please continue!Also,Can you please write more stories where Padme survives?I love those!I have no complaints,except at first this story was really how many more chapters will you write?
Busanda chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
I've been reading your story for a little while now, but just wanted to let you know how much I absolutely enjoy it.

I particularly want to let you know how much I admire your portrayal of Vader. You have not shied away from the fact that he is a villain. He is terrifying and should be scary. In many ways, I'm inclined to think that an unsuited Vader is much more frightening than if he was confined to the big, black helmet. There is something chilling about someone who appears so benign, so handsome, but who can resort to such remorseless evil without a thought.

Keep up the good work. I'm hooked.
dmitchell chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
Poor Dorme. Anakin needs some serious psychiatric help. I am so glad that Padme left him and I hope that he never finds her or his children until. He deserves to spend the rest of his life alone.
BellaRu chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
Oh, this is so heartwrenching! Please write more again soon! I love it!
PadmeStar chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
*dabbs eyes with hankie* Poor Dorme... It was so sad...

I Love this story so keep it up.
miss kilis wale chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
this is so good! I'm always waiting for your next chapters; are we going to see more of the two ghosts? I can't wait!
LaPapillion chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
This continues to be a fantastic story!
drunkwithwords chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
oh DORME!

I was crossing my fingers the whole time... hoping that Anakin wouldn't be there... but it was inevitable.

very amazing, by the way.
PhantomFan13 chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
oh no! poor dorme.

i still keep hoping that anakin will come back to the good side but ever chapter makes him dive deeper and deeoer into the darkside.

if only there was a way...

oh well i guess it is just me whishing that luke and leia could have grwon up knowing there parents...
LVB chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
That was an amazing chapter. Dorme certainly did her job well. So sad.
eridani chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
Hopefully the fact that he just killed his only potential source of information will make Anakin realise some of the damage his temper does.

Dorme's death was very evocatively written- good work!

I'm looking forwrad to seeing what Padem intends to do next- update soon.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
Aww... that's so sad. I wish Dorme wouldn't have went back but she was a good friend to Padme. I wonder if Vader will find his family before his children reach adulthood or before that. Well, keep up the good work.
bella39blue chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
Oh my goodness! I love your story, and I the way you allow the characters to continue to grow through the story. update soon!
calsax chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
Do you realize that you are getting better at writing this story with every chapter? This was a strong chapter, especially the ending. Sad yet great. Good work!
drunkwithwords chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
wow... I've been reading this story from the beginning... and honestly... it gets better and better with each chapter. I'm literally grabbing my chair and gritting my teeth in anticipation for the next word.

really, really good.