Reviews for When Angels Weep
SnowLeopard7 chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
How tragic. I can't believe she died. Your fic brought me to tears. She was spared from death after Mustfar just to die a little later. The part that really broke my heart was, unlike the movie, she completely lost hope in him at the end. I feel so bad for her. She truely loved him even though he didn't deserve it. Padme really deserved better. Well, just wanted to let you know that I loved your story and I hope to see more of your stories. I enjoyed your writing style.
eridani chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
That was a shock. Have you been planning to do that all along? It's a pity that, as with the nature of all online publishing, there can't be a bigger separation between the main body text and your postscript. Unless you made it a new chapter perhaps... Anyway the point is, I think they would have had more impact if there was a gap of some kind. Other than that formatting, I thought everythig else was marvelous. I hope you will be writing something new soon!
qtpie1117 chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
this was a really good story. i just wish it hadn't ended so quickly. it was still a good ending though. i wish this chapter had been longer. so sad... good job. i hope they're be lots more to come
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 17 . 10/28/2005
WOW! Absolutely amazing. I love the "rebel Padme"! It's about time someone made her tough...I'm sick of the wimpy Padme stories. hahahaha. Great job! Update soon!
FelsGoddess chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
Great update! I love how Padme is irriating him.
qtpie1117 chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
this is a really great story. and i have my fingers crossed that she can change vader back to anakin.. even though he's so evil in this story. but anways, good job. this was a great chapter
Verify Me chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
Great Story...
calsax chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
I'm so intrigued by your story. It just gets better as you write new chapters. Great work!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
It's too bad that Padme was caught again. I hope that she doesn't die. It will be really depressing if she did. It would be nice if she could turn Anakin back. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Helen chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
Lovin it. Keep it up! Its so sad that Padme never has reall y got the chance to see Luke.

Can't wait for the next up date.
Avschick33 chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
Argh! I wish he'd come back to the light! I love how darkly you portray him. Kudos to you. Update soon!
FelsGoddess chapter 16 . 10/18/2005
Whoa, he killed her mom. Great update!
calsax chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
Okay, Anakin killing Padme's mother is not good. I don't think I'll be able to forgive a sin that big, so it will be interesting to see Padme's reaction. Anakin is even more evil in your story than in the original Star Wars. Lol! Great work as always!
eridani chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
I really enjoyed that chapter. Bail's determined denial was really well written. The line, 'easy was boring,' was really indicative of how callous and twisted Anakin has become. Good choice of words.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
Great update. I will be so sad when this story ends, it has to be one of my favorites. Will there be a sequel? It just seems like a lot more stuff could happen but probably won't since there are only two more chapters left. Anyways good work. I feel so bad for Padme she has lost just about everything but I am glad to see her fighting for what she believes in with the Rebellion instead of just sitting around mourning and all depressed.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »