Reviews for When Angels Weep
Ma petit chapter 14 . 10/6/2005
that was great
LaPapillion chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
This continues to be an amazing story in so many ways!

I can not wait to read more.
eridani chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
Bravo! I really loved the board game analogy. It's difficult to make something as complex as that work, and you did it with great flair.

That was an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.
FelsGoddess chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
Great update! I love that whole game scenero.
BellaRu chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
I LOVE how you had Vader find out that Padme left him. Also, I really think it is brilliant how you keep switching from Anakin to Vader. Very smart!
calsax chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
Oh, dear God, you are good! Wow! I absolutely loved this chapter. Everything is falling into place so neatly. Update soon, now!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
As always another amazing post. Man, I feel so bad for Padme. Vader is really scary and I hate to think of what would happen if he actually finds her with the state he is in now. I hope Dorme doesn't do anything stupid, like go back just to find that necklace. One thing that I am so happy about is that Obi wan is alive. I thought he had died in the beginning of the story but it is great to know he survived. Keep up the good work.
FelsGoddess chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
Oh no, Padme, you can't go back!

Great update!
sue chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
so sad. i hope anakin still ends up killing palpatine! and i hope anakin can reunite with padme. aw. that was a wonderful chapter. please update SOON
BellaRu chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
This is so great! Please post again soon!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
Poor Padme is so heartbroken after leaving Anakin, even after everthing he has done. Hopefully, one day there family will be reunited and Anakin will come back to his senses.
crematoriacon chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
Why do i get the feeling that this is going to backfire on Palpatine? I get the feeling Anakin is about to do some serious soul searching and go after her. Cant wait to see what happens. MORE PLEASE!
calsax chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
It's just so sad. Such a waste of a potential happy future by Anakin. You writing is very beautiful Kasey. Good work!
FelsGoddess chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
Me thinks that explosion was planned.

Love the whole game comparision. Its quite intriguing.

Great update!
Julie Horwitz chapter 12 . 9/22/2005
Incredible. That is probably the only word I can find to describe this story. It's amazing, so compelling that I have been unable to stop reading. Anakin is so insane in this story, yet, I can't help but still feel sorry for him. He really does think he did the right thing and he's being manipulated so easily. And poor Padmé. She is in a living hell. I can't wait for future chapters. I literally need to read what happens next.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »