Reviews for Dark Days
Rinne chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Well written.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
I think she knew more than just something about the amulet... maybe someone else stole it in the past and stories have been handed down the family with it?

Hmm... anyhoo, another great chapter and hey - finally Trip can go about wooing Malcolm without some stinkin' curse gettin' in the way! ;)

TLI
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Very nice. Well done.
Hisster chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
wonderful. Touching also.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
"Malcolm nursed his beer, terrible stuff, cheap and extremely American."

Bonus points for that alone! (Explaining to Americans that beer is supposed to have alcohol in it is a frequent experience of mine).

Definitely something interesting here.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Well, good to see Trip doing the right thing now that he has the chance - and I loved Malcolm's opinion of his beer ;)
The Libran Iniquity chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Woo... damage alert... can't help but hope Malcolm's okay after that.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great! Can't wait to see where you're going with this. Keep it coming!

Sita
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Still very interesting. I am definitely still intrigued (I like a little supernatural... and you're doing it rather brilliantly).
Hisster chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Great! Keep it going, can't wait for more. Nice little way to end the chapter kind of keep us in suspense.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Wow, absolutely fantasic for a beginning. I have to admit, I've always been intrigued by the idea of something/someone being cursed (lots of childhood reading material there!), and this looks as though it could be very good indeed... yep, definitely looking forward to another chapter!

TLI
Hisster chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
I am liking this story. Want to read more soon.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Interesting. Very interesting. Looking forward to more.