Reviews for Identical
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Are you going to update soon? I'd really appreciate it. I love all of the stories by you that I've read. Please update? Because this story is really, really, really good. PLease? For your reviewers?
LadyKanna chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
This is not a flame so don't take it personally; just some constructive critism. I've read the two prequels and I've gotta say that they weren't that great, no offence. I think that you'd already gone as far as you could with When Love isn't Enough/All you Need. Adding this as part of your series was probably a little much. I'm sorry if this seemed like a flame because it isn't.
shesamonster chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I just realized that if Jess and Robin are 19, then Becky should be four years old, however it doesn't seem that way. By now she should at least be able to talk.
In True Meanings chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Poor Jess! I hope she changes her mind and doesn't leave. She has a nice family and it be said to see her go. This has been a great story so keep up teh good work!

From the one and only Yuna of Paradise!
shesamonster chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
What happened to all the other fics you wrote?
Sparky16 chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
YAY! you updated! sorry you lost your inspiration but it's nice to know you'll finihs it
Kyoru-chan chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
My eyes were bleeding by the time I had finished readibg this.
Kyoru-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
You should consider getting a beta. The formatting was kind of annoying. Instead of writing it like this:

“But Jess, dear I thought we told you never to try to use your powers?” “Mom I couldn’t help it! I was defending myself. They called me a freak but they were going to beat me up.”

You should write it like this:

“But Jess, dear I thought we told you never to try to use your powers?”

During conversations, you space out what one person is saying from what another is saying.
Sparky16 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
WE AWESOME CHAPTER! I can't wait to see what is coming up next
In True Meanings chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Wow! To think that Robin might have a twin is totally cool to me! I wonder why Father Juliano has to go back to Italy? And what does STN-C mean even though I have to idea what STN-J means already!

From the one and only Yuna of Paradise!
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Another good story by a great author.

I aslo liked the joke. It is corny, but funny.
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
DUDE! EH! AND IT'S ZED! NOT ZEE! ZED! LOL that's awsome, a fellow canuck D

oh! what an evil cliffy! What's going to happen?
In True Meanings chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
WOW! someone that looks like Robin! cool!
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Good chapter!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Don't listen to Sparky. Don't poke fun at canadians. I am canadian and some of us tend to beat up people when they say things like 'So, you're canadian, eh?' Take my advice if you want to live. _*_*