Reviews for Serendipity
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 3 . 6/16
This is really good! Please udpate soon! I can't wait to read more!
The Dramatic Muffin chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
With how good this story is, it males me sad ot hasn't been updated in quite some time D: I did however really enjoy what you have here, and I hope against hope you do return to this :P
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
this story is wonderful. i like the pairing and the way you write. love the beginning and really hope that you'll share more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Please tell me you're coming back soon to update this. It's so beautifully written that it hurts to know it's not complete :( hopefully you come back someday and write this. Just know I'll be waiting!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I miss your updates...
Aloever chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
That's so sad. What happened to Kagome for her to be like that? Also was that really Kakashi's corpse at the bottom of the well? If so, how is he in Kagome's world?
xxasdfghjkl chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
love the analysts you did at the end with Obito/Kakashi, hope you could update and clear up the confusion about everything else! thanks :)
Wicken25 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Who away this story seems awesome in so many ways update soon with maybe naruto jumping down to pick him up but to Neji and Sauske disbelief white light glowed and they realize or more kyung realizes that this is a well through time and space and only a certain individual can pass through physically so Kakashi may yet be alive. Or kagome senses the fox in the well even if it is on the other side and jumps in with Kakashi and is able to barely communicate with the other side specifically naruto and the kyubbi causing a camp of sorts or a base teorarily being set up around the well with a few more people coming and jiraiya.
Just some ideas it runs away with me my imagination at times.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
cute. but confusing.
indigomirror chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this.
anon500 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I really hope that when (and if) you finish 'Hope' that you pick this little tale back up. It's truly a refreshing change of pace, such a unique look at two very common characters from two different stories. You've mixed it up and brought them to life!
Please give a sign! Your work is absolutely beautiful, written and drawing. I hope to see you back to it, RL allowing.
Foxluna chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
in the last chapter was Kakashi's body really in the well dead? or tht's what they were thinking they'd see?
and seems like Kakashi's found a fellow pervert to share his books with lol.
well i wonder what'll happen next.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Moon Witch '96 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Interesting story... I like your writing style D
korudo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is a beautiful story and I really hope that one day you can continue it. This story really got me into looking into Kagome and Kakashi fanfiction and I would hate to never get to find out what happens! So far this is the best story I've ever read, and your other works are really amazing also. You are a very talented writer. Sooooo please when you get the chance update this story!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
WHY! Have you never updated this?