Reviews for Roses
TheGoddessPixie chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
Ever brought a newborn home from the hospital? I have, 5 of them. Trust me, the LAST thing you want is your house filled with people when all you want to do is rest and bond with your child. It happened to me with my older son, (a surprise welcome home) and I was furious.

Then when the twins came along, my husband made sure no one knew when we were bringing them home and he went in first, just in case, to throw anyone out who had managed to sneak in. All I wanted was my husband and OUR babies, no friends, no extended family, and certainly not a crowd of people overwhelming me and the baby and partying and messing up my house.

But it seems like in almost every E/O story their so-called friends give them no privacy whatsoever. I realize their friends, and E's kids, are excited, but it bugs me to no end that they act like Liv and El don't need or deserve privacy.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest... I may be a little pissed still about that surprise party I walked into 16 years ago.

Pix
Maria656 chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
nice story

watch your spelling
KatieKat1690 chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
I love it! Great Story! It was so cute!
Muse-at-dawn chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
I've been very busy reading this continue and what can I said, it's wonderful, I can't say anything else... Now I'm going to read another story I'm still very happy with this congratulations

P.S. I love Emma as name, I guess the baby is lovely

Tania
onetreefan chapter 11 . 4/7/2006
very cute story! i love it!

onetreefan
Sean Robyn chapter 11 . 10/27/2005
that was a wicked cute story!
AglaiaWar chapter 11 . 8/9/2005
I loved it. I read Tradtion last night and I so just fell to pieces. These are great ca't wait to read the next one.
ying-chan chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Wow, I loved your first story, and this one too! so sweet. Loved the cute fluff by the way.

A bunch of spelling/typo errors, but other than that you are a writer with a unique way of telling things.
LivElRocks a lot chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Good story. cant wait for the third one:)
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
This was wonderful! I love stories when Olivia and Elliot are married! Great job!
Lovely Fiasco chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
there's only one word to descride that...genius! that is an awesome story and you are a genius to think of it!
tia-ballerina chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
Aw!

That was very cute...u do really good stories...cant wait till the next! :)
RnR143637 chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
Aww what a lovely story! : ) I hope you write the other story soon! When you do leave me a review please, yeah? Thanks! : )
heyderpette chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
aw! tear!
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
I liked your baby name, I was almost a Gillian. I hope that you make a sequal!