Reviews for Like A Frown
Haleakala chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh, I love it! Especially the last line. I love how you drew the similarities between Danny and Jordan. (er, well, similarity- not really plural,is it?) Good piece of writing.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I was sitting up late tonight, hankering for some Kyle/Shawn fics and found a community with this lovely story in it. I love all the neat comparisons between Shawn and Kyle's relationship, Kyle and Danny and Jordan and Shawn. I squinted and saw a wee bit of slash in the Jordan/Shawn comment. Nicely written.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I just watched the entire first season. How did I miss this show?

This is stunning.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I really like this. I get the feeling that Kyle and Shawn were best friends. I love your exploration of it.
Archer Yi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
oh man this was amazing! I love how you went so in depth with the character's relationship and into the personal matters and such. I love it!
Yokel chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
really thoughful. portrays the relationships perfectly
Fletty chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I love your story! It's really good! I like the Shawn/Kyle relationship and wish that they had more together. I really liked the way that you kinda got the gist of both left over remnants of their lives and can put that in words. I would find that really hard to describe, but you brought it acoss beautifully. Congrats!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is a beautiful story, a wonderful exploration of the characters' relationship. Thank you for sharing it.
4400 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I really liked this. You definitely have talent, I hope to see lots more of your writing? hint Soon? This was touching and I loved reading it. ( :
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was very deep and touching. I really felt something reading this...Oh sorry, got a bit weird there huh? Well, it's a lot true, this fic was awesome! It was sweet in a manly/bondy sort of way. Shawn is a really cute guy, I like the way you portrayed him and his relationship with Kyle. I was just confused by who was narrarating the whole thing. I like the Jordan comment you made abouthis smile.

Have a nice day,

LostAngel2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great story...hope you make more to it!