Reviews for Adrenaline Brush
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Really nice story. I liked it. Thanks for writing
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
woo hoo so well written so funny and sexy - I can actually imagine the war of the paintbrushes - really good x
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wauw, love this story. It's perfectly balanced between tension, fun and passion. Very hot.
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Although I hate smut and usually refrain from reading it, I have to admit this was very well written and the idea was awsomly great. Yes, I view Mulder the same way Scully does...m...LOL Very nicely written (except for the part about the grafic sex LOL)
Sasuke0099 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
We'll this came as a shocker xD but I like the sexual tension between them while they were painting. Scully and Mulder sex action FTW! : D
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
OMG! that was wonderful! i loved it. and i'd love to see what they do to her bedroom! maybe i'll have to dream about htat tonight

sassy
Scully22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
ahaha.. i liked that last line. that was a great way to end it. great job. id totally paint a room with eaither of those two lol -Vj
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I have never wanted to paint something so much in my life!Good Lord...theres nothing sexier than a guy working for you for free...but its even better when he starts removing the bantering..wished they had done that more on the show.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Very nice! totally something I could see Fox and Dana doing. Fox... I love that name!
MulderNScully chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow...wow. Thats all i can say. Im speechless! It was a good story. I was captivated, i could imagine the whole thing and jeez...wow.

Good story.