Reviews for What if
lemondropseverus chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
hehehe, now that I finished this series, I'm really looking forward to next chapter. there IS going to pe a 7th chapter, right? come on, this is way too good to end... I mean, Sev in a kilt? dating dumbledore would have been funny as well, but Trelawney works! muahahahaha! (Never in my life have I felt such envy towardes Trelawney *scowling*)
lemondropseverus chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
sweet circe, Severus acting like THAT in class? you ARE crazy, way too crazy... and I love it!
lemondropseverus chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
this is better than the last two, it's killing me! Voldie afraid of the dark? ok, ok, fav quote:

They walked through a poorly lit passage when suddenly Malfoy screamed: “AH, there’s something by my hand!”

“That’s my hand, stupid!” Voldemort said sourly.

Malfoy sighed relieved but a few moments later he asked: “Why are you holding my hand though?”

“I am not holding your hand, I am squeezing your hand because I am evil!” Voldemort replied.

Malfoy and Goyle might have exchanged looks if they hadn’t bee too afraid that Voldemort might see them.

too good to be legal, but great!
lemondropseverus chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
muahahaha! this is great, best ff ever!
lemondropseverus gothicangel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
sweet merlin, this is the funnyest story I've ever read! I'm laughing so hard I fear for my poor nestea lemon bottle, I might spill it on my nose!
where-my-heart-resides chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
hahahaha. that was so funny! i love it! i love all of your stories! especially harry potter and the insane author... can't wait for a sequel to that! and if your still updating this, which i doubt, i can't wait for an update!
stupoid chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
THis is crazy. But strangely satisfying. Are you going to update this?
WaffleOfMusic chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
...Dude, you almost made me pee in my pants.

(key word here being 'almost,' as i have outsmarted the system! I am not *wearing* pants!) -Maniacal laughter-

Anyway, goodness. Very good, funny goodness.
Belga chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
ROTFL! how sad for Voldie ;)
Belga chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
hahaha again poor Mrs Weasley!
Belga chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
hahaha Loved the santa snape ;)
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Lol. Cute. Makes you feel bad for Neville, though. You know he's gonna get in trouble for THAT one.

Write more soon!

FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
LOL. Awesome story. You absolutely must write more!

Katrine chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
yay.! :D

and remus in boxers.. raouw
emmasnape99 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Hee, hee. How incredibly amusing. Lol.

I think that last one is definitely my favourite. :D

Em x