Reviews for Imperius
chisscientist chapter 9 . 2/25
That was hilarious. Forgot the phase of the moon... oops.

Out of interest, why sandwiches? I would have thought a werewolf would prefer something meatier, like liver or steak.
faerieMagic07 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Your stories are really good. Specially the way you tackled social injustice. I always somehow get heated up when taking on that topic. About how everybody thinks its right, and even though you know you're right, what's the point? because the world works as if the wrong idea is the right one. well, if you get the flow.
Anne Trent chapter 43 . 8/1/2015
You backstabbing ,cowardly,rat!You had better not harm Remus.
Anne Trent chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
HOW!DARE!YOU!YOU!HAD!BETTER!NOT!KILL!OF!ANYBODY!OTHERWISE...YOU !ARE.!DEAD!
Anne Trent chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
JESS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FINISH ON A CLIFFIE!
Anne Trent chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
JKROWLING I HATE YOU FOR KILLING OF TONKS AND REMUS!tonks was ...AWEAWEAWEAWEAWESOSOSOSOMEME...
Anne Trent chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Oh I'm loving this
Anne Trent chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
What is this with putting Muggle scientists in a feral institution?(sniggers)
Rox chapter 50 . 6/3/2015
That was an absolutely wonderful read! Everything built up to this point and wow that was beautiful. All the uncovering of the plot and its twists really had me at the edge of my seat! The characters were very engaging as well. Although I have to admit, Felicia's character kind of felt bland to me. I would have thought her to be the traitor instead of Cymone at first, but she warmed up to me as the story goes on. Tonk's hastened 'Imperius' and Remus reverting back to his infant self to your epilogue really wrapped the story up. Everything was marvelous. Thank you for this :') You are a very talented author. 3
lilyjen09 chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
Wow! I knew it! I love it when I'm right... Darn Peter! BTW, I love this story and Oblivious. You are a really good writer and I had tears for parts of Oblivious. going to go finish the story now.
Blazzin chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I love this story so much. Brilliant chapter.
Blazzin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I remember when I first read this.
Very facinating.
the perks of being tonks chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I realised I wasn't logged on when I first posts this suit may get anotherFirstly I just want to say THANK YOU! You are the closest To matching JK ROWLINGS style of writin if not spot in! I saw above that this story and oblivious was written some time ago nearly ten years actually, and I can't thank you enough for not takin down your stories! I have only recently become a potter head and even more so a shipper on lupinxtonks and your story is on the top o my list to rec to anyone else! Now on to the story, I LOVED THE PLOT TWIST WOTH REBEKAH BEING HIS COUSIN! I did not see that coming! I try to only read 10 chapters a day but I think I might finish this by dinner (it's holidays still in Australia) I just want to know if you ever do retread your stories like celebrities watch there movies? And of you are reading this it means that you still use this sight an I don't know why I wrote that but in just glad that you are! Thank you for writing this story and all your other ones I have yet to read, you have really made my holidays better! P.s do you have tumblr?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
the real bellatrix is rebekah isnt she? and the real rebekah is forcibly disguised as bellatrix who got herself arrested and now no on eis going to believe that bellatrix is sending and army of dangerous creatures because she's in jail? oh gods. please dont tell me you did that!
1,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »