Reviews for The Billionaire Scientist & His New Secretary
CharmedArtist chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Oh, this is so good! Shame you didn't continue it - this has so much potential :D Thank you for sharing this much! I love the way you wrote the characters and tweaked their personalities and jobs - the whole Tortall Inc. thing is way too awesome. Love it! I would love to read more if you ever came back to this.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
It's been years but this is so good!
Joe chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Paragraph 2, line 11. Magazine should be plural and changed to magazines and in the fourth last paragraph Evin should hand the palmtop to her, not him…. Other than those little misspellings I love your story
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
please up date... I really like the story line and I hope you continue writing it
snowiewolf chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
I hope that you can make a new chapter I love this story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
I like it and I hope there is more.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
So I'm assuming that you aren't going to finish this...which is a shame, by the way
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have enjoyed reading the story thus far (and many other pieces of your work) and am hoping to see more!

Though I have noticed you have not written anything on a couple of your sites for awhile.

But I shall continue to hope!

Thanks
AGirlAlone chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
PLZ EMAIL ME!
AGirlAlone chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
UGH. UPDATE!
mellbell12123 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Ugh update now!
AGirlAlone chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
YOU TERRIBLE AUTHOR! UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOUR ADORING FANS. or at least PM me and tell me why you refuse to update. you're one of my fav authors. please.
AGirlAlone chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
PLZ UPDATE! and pm me plz.
ReturnoftheJediKitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOL I found my review from high school! This is like really cool fan fiction time travel! Anywho, it was really fun reading this story again after so long! :)

VVVVVV

Anonymous

2006-11-22 . chapter 12

Totally love this story! I check just about every day for an update.(Hint hint) You've done a really great job making Tamora Pierce's characters your own. And your spelling and grammar are flawless, I would tell you if I noticed anything wrong!

Please update!
ReturnoftheJediKitty chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
I see you've gotten this review a lot, but... please consider completing the story! It's a gem! I first read it when I was a junior in high school and loved it, and I've just found it again as a college grad and still love it! Way to go! :)