Reviews for Mot Tram
Miguela chapter 1 . 1/23
lol "and instead of explaining how he met Sakuno, he had gone through the details of the western and eastern grip"
nikkicolez chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I wish you would update the last 10
yana19 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Cool! Great! I love every themes especially if it involved their future livs together... Sweeet! With their children! Ayieeee! And Ryoma being mushy mushy, oh my gosh, i couldn't help to feel giddy all over!
Two thumbs up! For you, author-san!
Rin chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I honestly enjoyed reading these drabbles! Good job :)
nanamisakurachan chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
These were all simply adorable.

May I have more please?

Pregnant sakuno is the cutest thing ever.
Shunrei Ryuzaki chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
i really like this.
Nanannacyy chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
danggg i love all of these! you gotta keep them coming! we haven't reached a hundred yet so.. update soon? for my birthday? ;DD it's coming up! hehe and i'm not joking it is! in 3 months rolf xD but still they're that great that i want them to be updated for my birthday don't you feel so proud? xD lol but still they're all great ;)
Jane chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
OMG! U have got to finish this...it's so sweet and uber cute! UWAH! RYOMA IS HAWT!
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
awesome story, please update.. I love all the short stories
Jerui chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
:D
Jerui chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
sugoi! finish it..! :D
midnightblue08 chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
i definitely love theme 88!
poems2songs chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
interesting stories... nice, cute and sweet ones... really like them... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you!
AcRaZyWriTer chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
uwahh! great short stories! 3 I am really looking forward to the next update which will be soon, right? XD ehe. do keep it up!
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
it took you so stinken long to update but you did thank you please try your best to update litte faster