Reviews for Slaves of Fashion
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Integral turned around, rising to look at him sharply. "I knew you wanted to get inside my trousers, Count. But I wasn't aware you wanted to be my trousers."
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Finally, an explanation for Integra's lack of damage. I nearly laughed myself sick when she figured it out.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This made me giggle so bad! Awesome story!
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was an awesome oneshot. Keep up the fabulous work! Oh and I also like the bit about the Fuzzy hat fetishes. Go girlycard!
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
lol, that was a nice piece. i enjoyed the A&I interaction. funny concept with her clothing.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Hehe this story is pretty funny... I dont have much to say, but that it was very entertaining to read! :)
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
lol,thats great
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
XD Yes Alucard ish a very good boy (and he ish squeeshy!)Go Integral!
dairysorbet chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Deliciously devious - you had me giggling the whole way through. 3 I especially enjoyed that last little punchline. Great work!
Kathryn M.B. Denson chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
XD. Interesting.
Lenna Hunter chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
that was a great twist! the entire fic was lighthearted and funny! good job!
Countess Carmilla Bathory chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hilarious. The resemblance of their clothing is striking. I wouldn't be surprised if she is indeed wearing him in the Manga.
Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
w. r-j-lupin.

. now there's a good fic. XD I love that bit about Arthur and the fuzzy hat fetish. poor, poor Alucard. and poor Pip having his butt pinched by his former men. XD too great.

and AxI is canon now! *dies* I now worship Hirano-san more than ever!
Bloodvane chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Heh heh, this was great Thess! It was deffinantly a lighter tone to waht you normally write and I dont know...weird. It was a fun idea to go with and the twist at the end was Hylarious. Awesome as allways Thess
Sidabras chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hahaha! That was great! I loved that little twist!