Reviews for Reclaiming Life
purplehaz97 chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
Second time around was as good as the first. I love the depth you go into as far as Nick's psyche is concerned. Something that was sorely missing in the canon following his trip to the box. This was a perfect re-read for spring break.
Pheonix1995 chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
Great Story! Loved how you showed that Nick's abduction affected everyone. I really enjoyed reading it :)
ctess chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story.
Vegela chapter 14 . 1/1/2006
I absolutely loved this story...and the happy ending well...awwe...anyways, I can't wait to read more of your stories!
annieq47 chapter 14 . 12/21/2005
Superb job, girls! Got referred to this by the CSI Fanfic Awards. Loved every chapter. You really thought this story through- very engaging. I liked that Nick wasn't the only one with problems but that all our CSIs had issues to work through.
Rebekah chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Well, this is a good premise, but I don't think we needed to repeat everything that happened at the end of the "Grave Danger" episode.
Kylie Anderson chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
You really protacted an awseome view. Good job!
Kylie Anderson chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
AmyMayThomas777 chapter 14 . 9/24/2005
Just giving an extra feview so I can put this story on my favorites list
Goody chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
Ah, I could only get to chapter nine, sorry. I am working on it, but I'm enjoying every second.

I absolutely love how detailed you guys are making Nick's and everyone's recovery from his ordeal, it really is impressive how you've incorporated every aspect of life that is affected.

Most fics like this just have a deep conversation or two between the characters and everything is all better, but you have really delved deep into medications and therapy and trying to assimilate back into normal life. It's all really impressive and I wish I had had time to read more but my lunch break is almost over.

As Nick has said, he's making progress, and so are the other characters, but it's slow and eventual and very realistic while heart wrenching. I like the Greg parts the best of course, because Greg is my fave, but I'm really enjoying the Warrick/nick scenes as well.

Warrick insisting O'Reilley stay on the scene was so perfect and a very nice touch b/c he would be paranoid like that after Holly and Catherine getting attacked once.

Every character is wonderful so far and the intense, slow recovery is really intriguing. I can't wait until I have time to read more, thanks for writing this great fic.

Mma63 chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Wow...You took my breathe away, literally...

I just want say Thank you, very much! Love it!

For me it was the best story based on GD I've read. Each chapter, each dialogue and feeling described, was so intense and real... I think it was an amazing experience for you both with an incredible result for us. Hope you don't finish your partnership here. I'll look forward to your next stories.
Wolfwood11 chapter 14 . 8/9/2005
Hey guys! I sincerely apologize for not getting to read this sooner, but I must say, it was worth the wait. Amazing job both of you. _

It was very well done, and a pleasure to read. It was funny, you could tell the two styles apart, but only for the first few chapters, then they both seemed to merge into one unique style. Taking turns with Warrick and Greg produced complex characterization. This both seemed like a realistic and probable solution for Nick and the rest of the lab to the aftermath of 'Grave Danger'.

Again, you both did an excellent job on this fic. _
KASEY64 chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
I really enjoyed that. It's nice to see how Nick and Warrick and Nick finally cleared the air and are taking the steps to return to normal. Thank you both for such a wonderful story.
groban chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
Thank you for another truly entertaining story.
angie b chapter 14 . 7/31/2005
an excellent ending to an excellent story. loved that it ended on an upbeat note. gotta love the image of an over eager Greg excited about doing a decomp and the others getting a kick out of - too cute with everyone staying in character. nice having Catherine being the voice of reason with Grisom, very reminiscent of the early seasons when everyone worked as a family/team. can i sat reading about Nick's recovery through both of your eyes has been a pleasure, great job! so Kristen is your next epic coming out soon...the one thats Nick/Sara centered with Nick dealing with the revelations made in Overload about the last minute babysitter. can't wait