Reviews for Cocidian
zendog chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Just found this in during a wander in the archives. What a little gem...well written and beautifully structured. Loved the way the story unfolded over the different time zones. A novel and well constructed piece of creative writing. The emotions, characters and relationships were very well presented and believable. Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Noxbait chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
whew. Good, brutal, well written adventure. :) I liked how you wrote this, alternating between 'now' 'then', on the world, at the SGC, ect. It made it quite interesting and different. Anyway...I read this ages and ages ago, but wasn't on FF yet. Now, I'm happy to submit a review after rereading this gem! : )
hajimebassaidai chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
A great, well-written story. I loved when Daniel told the chieftain where to go! Definite full fledged peril there as well!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow! A great beginning - full of mystery, where are they & why? The way Daniel was introduced into the story, and along with him the fact they are prisoners & why it's odd to discuss Christmas, was sneaky, underhand and, quite frankly, an inspired shot across the reader's bows just as they are getting relaxed into the story. Then the conversation which is a beautiful recounting of an Abydonian Christmas which would stand perfectly well as a one shot. Can't wait for the next chapter but thought such a well-written first chapter deserved its own review!
Karina chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed this! I think my blood ran cold when Daniel figured out he was the 'vile weak one', and you transmitted his feelings of inferiority over the others very well. Good job! Glad to see things turned out well. I loved the 3 gifts! Great stuff.
technetium chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Very good story so far - exciting & tense. You know Carter was thinking "Dammit, Jack, I'm an astrophysicist, not a doctor!" in a Bones McCoy voice.
Orion9 chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Loved the way you wrote the entire team and how they rallied around Daniel. Lovely story - nothing beats a team fic. )

Keep up the great work!
MadameVivian chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Nicely written story. I like the way you explained Christmas without really explaining it. I also enjoy your story What Dreams May Come, I can't wait for the next chapters.