Reviews for Faded Hope
Person chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Anakin should die and get raped
JediGaladriel chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
I hope Obi-wan will be okay. Also, you might want to fix the part where Mace tells Anakin who the Sith is (Palpatine is Chancellor, not Senator). Also, Ani has blue eyes, not green.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Happily ever after. :-D
Smile or else chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Great job
Lilydipper chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Omg! I love this story please tell me there will be a squal!
ObsessedWithStarWarsProudOfIt chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
OH MY GOSH! I no i review ur stories a lot but i cant help it! Theyre AMAZING! Very nice plot twist there! I thought Obi-Wan was dead. Whew! *wipes drenching of nervous sweat from brow* WOW WOW WOW! Can I get a publisher here? :-)
ObsessedWithStarWarsProudOfIt chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
OH MY GOSH! Obi-Wan turning to the Dark Side...now there's a twist. And he turned for the same reason Anakin did in ROTS...but not for the same person. This is good. Really good.
ObsessedWithStarWarsProudOfIt chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
YES, KILL OBI-WAN! LOL every1 likes to torture the poor man. :-)

Nice so far.

YES, KILL HIM...KILL HIM...KILL HIM...

Sry I'm in a weird mood right now. :-)
ObsessedWithStarWarsProudOfIt chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
WOOT WOOT! Glad I'm not the only one that wishes Anakin's destiny was changed. "Skyguy" doesn't need to go to the Dark Side, right?

Nice story. Very well written. "-)
sugararmor chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Damn. I wanted you to kill Obi off! Stories are so much better when you kill Obi off! Not that I hate Obi-Wan, quite the opposite. That's why I like killing him. It causes everybody so much pain. :D I revel in others' pain. I think I'd make a good Sith. :D
AWerewolfinaHammock chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Nice. But, in your a/n you said that Obi wan wasn't a Master yet. That can't be true because if you train a padawan than you're automatically a Master.
BloodyInspiredMalace chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
.Gosh. You killed ani! 0

Great story!
Capitano chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT !
duvessa ravenstone chapter 18 . 5/6/2006
I do believe I've commented on this before, but reading it once more, I just have to congratulate you on a job well done! I think you portrayed it beautifully. Awesome job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 18 . 1/13/2006
AH! This story was so god! LUVED IT! It had some really good twists and turns, and that cliffie and the last chapter was murder! But I absoultly loved the ending to this story! Very good job! Kudos!