Reviews for Notes
lotzalove chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
aaaaaww :) i love a happy ending :) you write greg so well :D loved it
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was comforting Greg.
hollie chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww. Very cute!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
heyhey! that was a great one-shot, if i do say so myself! very nicely done!:):)
FicFreak6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow... I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, because it's one of my favorite stories. Great job! I've enjoyed all of your other stories and this is no exception. The ending is so sweet! Again, great job!
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
AWESOME!
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
How cute! More on Greg's thoughts would have been nice, but I'm not going to complain. After all, changing a story often just makes it worse. Good job! I enjoy reading your work.
Ravenheart3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Aww, this actually made me want to cry. Great story!
white rose01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
aww im glad it worked out for them. i thought this was a perfect balance of angst and cuteness, and it was good to see Sara realise that she was wrong and then take the steps to put it right. A great read.
Lourdes777 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
That was so good. I felt a bit weepy. Very, very good.
avalon88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I really liked this story. It was very good. Pleae write more.
sugah66 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh, this was so sweet! I'm dancing in showers of Sandleness and I love it! I like how you started it, with the notes. I thought that was perfect. You keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw, this was sweet. And I also liked how you centered this around Greg and Sara, but didn't make it all fluff.
Emmithar chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I loved this!

*Is drowning in Sandleness*

This was so sweet, and wonderfully done. Where do you come up with such fantastic ideas? I envy you, I really do, I've been trying to come up with something like this for a few months now, and you seem to have no problem with it :D

As long as you write, I don't particularly care what you update, as long as it's CSI based, with lots of Sandleness, even or angst. You know I can't pass angst up, lol :D

~Emmithar
Cheelalaucha chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hmm, nice ending. And nice story, for that matter.

Great writing - I hope to read more of your stories very soon.

~Tilly