Reviews for In Case You Need More From Me
Gina chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
AH so awful, poor Draco, ARGH i want more, why you didnt update? its 6 years. please update.
LOL chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
OMG OMG OMG! IM SCARRED FOR LIFE!

Harry and Snape rested shoulder to shoulder, both dressed but the scent of sex and sweat hung in the air. It was relaxing, lying out in the grass with a man he actually trusted. Harry’s eyes went wide as he thought about that; ETC

EWW EWW EWW EWW IM GUNA HAVE TA ZAPP MY BRAIN TO FORGET IT! OMG! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME!
kiikii chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
WO! YOU TELL HIM HARRY! :

“He happens to be prettier than any girl you’d ever be able to get… but I guess that isn’t saying much, either, considering you’ve never had one, and you wont ever.”

HAHAHAHAHA, FUNNIE!
shiny-sparkles chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
*claps enthusiastically* BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
can't.save.this.sinking.ship chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
Ack, I was getting so into it! It was such a great story and then I see that it hasn't been updated in a year!

I love the pace, the story, everything. Snape and Harry disturbs me quite a bit but hopefully Harry and Draco will end up together in the end if you decide to continue the story.

Great job.

-FireTrinkette
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
OMG wht the fuck did Lucius do to tht poor boy! and r u going to have a threesome w/ ss/dm/hp say YES PLEASE i luv them an dont u have any sex scenes! PEOPLE u can i mean ther r ppl tht have some all u have to do is write at the top SEX SECEN u no? MORE SOON!
Drac0-aSianGiRL chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
this chapter was good. im glad draco finally found out about harry and snape. harry better figure out if he loves draco or snape because frankly. i do not want harry to fall in love with snape. draco is a much better choice. oh and by the way, is lucius raping draco at the end?
Liz chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
I really like your stories, you should become a writer!
Chibi-Nova chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
wow...I just finished reading the first ten chapters...interesting...update soon...
kozie chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
eww.. stop harry snape, i dont like it, get harry and draco back together.

and update soon
Chibi-Nova chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
pretty good...a little ooc(besides the homosexualness)...but I like it so far...
ATadObsessive46 chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
Lovely new chapter _ I like this story, don't know if I reviewed on it though. Nice job and I can't wait for another update.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
Wow, you portrayed Harry well as really a slut and very much a whore. My Draco deserves better. Having sex with your professor while in a, as Harry said, ?loving? relationship with Draco? He's pure slut. Harry said he liked the sex with Snape, and then he acts like he didn't do anything wrong to Draco. What a whore. Draco deserves someone loyal. Even if Draco is acting on jealousy, he had every right to. So much for the good start you have.
HD Fan chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
Fuck! Okay, I take back what I said, this chapter frustrated me to the paoint that I just -cried- and thrown the books beside me across the room. I'm sorry but I just can't understand this kind of betrayal, it's just disgusting.

I love your start, I like how you write, though, but because of this, starting from this point, I think it well that I ignore this story and can you redirect me to a fic of yours that doesn't include Snape/Harry and is just plain Draco/Harry?
HD fan chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
Could've warned me about the Snape/Harry pairing... I thought it was only Draco/Harry. Got me in a shock there, and I think the love triangle is just, weird. I mean, couldn't Draco's competition be someone around -their- age? I think Draco reacted rightfully there, no matter how you look at it what Harry did is betrayal, and that one hurts the most. I sypathize with Draco, and most of the time Draco -always- forgives Harry so easily, it's annoying, and then Harry would just ignore him till Draco asks for forgiveness, I mean, he was the one betrayed! (Okay, enough ranting for me now) I hope Harry sees how much better Draco is than Snape.

Will continue reading as long as this story ends up Draco/Harry. (Oh and remember to put notes that says 'this chapter has Snape/Harry on it' or put one in the summary, thanks!)