Reviews for A New Breed of Darkness
Ashleythetiger chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
dang not sure if it was realesed back when you wrote this

but it reminds me of dissidia on psp

warriors chosen, 12 of light, 12 of dark, they battle to save the world or destroy it

anyway nice story so far

is kieci an OC?
SJH chapter 41 . 1/13/2011
more please & thank you
Bob Blagrin chapter 41 . 1/3/2011
sounds like it's about to get real

p.s. the chapter started off real sexy ;)
RainFlame chapter 41 . 12/16/2010
Again, wonderful chapter - A great explanation of the Light, Dark and Chaos magics. Very well thought out ;)

And this: "He looked as though he would try to answer her, though, and she caught—through the obvious discomfort in his eyes—the little glimmer of mischief he always seemed to have, buried at his core. Someone somewhere had worked hard to unbury those rare glimmers of humor, she had a feeling." - I loved that! A very nice insight into his character (and Rinoa's :D). I think I make him too broody sometimes, but you seem to have an excellent grasp on his personality. I love the way you write his character!

It is late and my sentences are probably not as organized as they should be. I apologize XD Anyways, loved it, and can't wait for more! Such an awful place to end for your audience lol.
RainFlame chapter 40 . 12/16/2010
Have I mentioned I love Leon? Lol I loves him lots -

Such a good chapter! Really like the action and the drama here! And yes, Celena is so mean! D:

Excellent chapter, again! Plenty of Leon ;) Off for more! :D
RainFlame chapter 39 . 12/16/2010
Hahaha cliffhanger XD

Oh my word, I thought my heart was going to stop D: Especially when the floor was cracking and Leon fell! That was intense!

Have to keep going now XD
RainFlame chapter 38 . 12/16/2010
I'm back! Yay XD Liked this chapter -

"I'd like to understand my own suicide." Lololol that was my favorite.

A little slow, but still a good chapter. A nice time to spend with the characters :)

Aww, Leon! He must still be good ;-; He must!
RainFlame chapter 37 . 9/10/2010
I made it! *dramatic pose* You didn't think I would, did you? :P

Okay, overall to this point, I think it's been very easy to follow, even though I have no previous knowledge of the other characters. And you bring out all of their personalities so well that you almost think you really do know them XD

The only possible issue is with Tsume (at least that I've noticed). He almost came across as helpful. Tsume would probably bite someone's head off and go back to whatever he was doing XD But that aside, brilliant work here.

You must keep writing! What happens to Leon? o.o I must know!

Great work, my friend :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
RainFlame chapter 36 . 9/10/2010
Lol favorites:

"I hate this planet."

"Go sleep with the ponies."

Lololol I loved this chapter XD

Poor Kurama, though it made me laugh - Are the centaur and harpy from any specific show or book?
RainFlame chapter 35 . 9/10/2010
I can imagine Kiba's hott voice XD His voice actor has an amazing voice, yes?

I'm starting to like Rose, too -
RainFlame chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
Sephiroth is insane XD Maybe that's why he's so cool, though.

So, maybe Leon's not a bad guy? Maybe? o-o Because we all love Leon.
RainFlame chapter 33 . 9/10/2010
I like how you kind of drew out the explanation on why they attacked. I don't usually have the perspective/patience to do things like that. I want to answer all the questions immediately and the move on. Very nice :)
RainFlame chapter 32 . 9/10/2010
Lol I like Kurama and his threats XD

And Kiba and Tsume :3 I re-watched that show not too long ago. I'm still slightly obsessed -

And Squally shot Kieci? ;-; Does that mean he's really a bad guy? :(
RainFlame chapter 31 . 9/5/2010
Yay for Cloud XD

Favorite line: "You went a little to the wayside, slick." I loled right there .
RainFlame chapter 30 . 9/5/2010