Reviews for A Letter to Maria
Rosajean chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Just came across this story and even though it's like 5 or 6 years old, I just wanted to say that I really really loved it!
novasupernova chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I LOVE ITexcellent
99 CDN chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
omg! you had me blishing and not wanting to continue for fear she got caught in reading Gibbs letter lol great work.

Brit x0x
kaleidoscopey chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Wow... great story! Love it. And I love Gibbs's letter ) .. so go on writing Kibbs FF's :)
Red.Gael chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Very cool, I loved this one

could see it happening as I read it.
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Hehe, amusing lil fic :) I liked Gibbs' letter, cute stuff.

Zk.
Navy Babe chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
*does a little dance* YAY for the Kibbs fic! Good job!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
That's good-I love that Gibbs saw the letter-then answered it in his own way! Love Kate's overthinking-very IC.

Forget Rule 12-this is a cute story! Thanks!
Mellie E chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Hi.

Well, too bad I'll never have the chance to check that - my place is to far away from Rio. And I don't like Rio anyhow - actually, I hate that d..m city. Don't ask me why, I'm not certain myself.

But it was great the way you made Gibbs find that out. The kind of thing he could actually do. Unfortunately, it won't happen.

Mellie.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Wow, that was great
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Oh my that was so cute. My favourite bit of all would definitely be the part where Kate reads his letter. Awesome, and for me unexpected. I think you did a really good job with this and I really enjoyed it.

Good job, and I'm glad you learnt something new. You can credit it to my English teacher.
k8tyds chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
aw... thats so sweet... i cant wait til your next story :D
orangeangel chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
omg! loved it! just totally loved it
iceicekatie chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This is a really interesting idea for a fic. Can't wait to read more!
k8tyds chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
this is good! keep it up...