Reviews for True Heroes: Year One
I noticed, at the end, you were calling Sparks 'Sparky', yet in his 'superhero' bio in the prologue (this is the correct way to spell prologue, by the way), you called him Sparks. Please stick to the name you gave him in the prologue, it's really irritating. Also, you keep using the word 'your' in places where it should 'you're'. There are several more grammar and spelling mistakes sprinkled throughout the story so far, I'll keep an eye out for them.

But, I gotta say, all of the action scenes were - surprisingly - well thought out and put together. Question;when will Ace and Clefto (Cosmo and Wanda) appear (if at all)? Also, in order to make sure you don't have any more spelling/grammatical mistakes, I suggest you either go back and proofread all the story's chapters (as I can clearly see it's complete), or, you could get a Beta Reader, someone you know who will help you comb over the story with a fine-toothed comb in order to make sure that there are no spelling or grammar mistakes left.

That's all I got for now. Bye! :)
Major144 chapter 37 . 1/27
Nicely done. A great story from start to finish. Great use of action and drama and I'd love how you used stuff from the DC animated universe and carefully crafted it into your own story. Great story!
Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman chapter 36 . 2/6/2013
I found listing to the song the voice of truth by casting crowns made the whole book better really especaly chapter 36 I love this story cant wait to get 2 number 2
Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
boss
Death101- Fox Version chapter 37 . 12/11/2012
I only really got one. Danny right? This is going to be interesting. And just randomly guessing but maybe Jimmy as the next? Just guessing. Anyways, I look forward to reading the sequel.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 29 . 12/11/2012
... You are helping my theory of Chester and Tootie far too much. *Sigh* Something has to give sooner or later. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Okay. I lied. I can't stop reading! Also sorry for spamming your inbox with reviews.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
Ok. This is the last chapter for now. I am seriously loving this story and even though Chester says girls give him hives, I'm still hoping for Chester and Tootie or Tootie to meet someone who isn't evil! Nicely done on the chapter.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
...Wow... Scorch... that's forward. Makes me wonder and for some reason reminded me of the Creepier but in reverse. Anyways, nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
AGAIN! Return of the Joker! And Chester is Terry... I can see that. GO CHESTER! And I'm not sure if it is my brain but I'm seriously hearing more of Joker than Bender's voice and Terry has completely overridden Chester's voice. Anyways, I loved the Chester s Bender fight. IT WAS AWESOME! Probably my favourite moment in this story. Of course it helps that Chester is my favourite from FOP so... yeah. Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
... Return of Joker. I know that line anywhere. "...funny if it weren't so pathetic…oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyway!" Tell me I'm not right. And if I'm not that is just plain weird. By the way, Chester kicking Wendell's butt was awesome and I complete faith that Chester can win this!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Wow. It really is like Justice League. Even down to GL (A.J) and Hawkgirl (Ice Princess). Nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Damn. I was hoping for the real Joker. Sigh. Oh well. Dr. Bender is close enough and SWEET! I love those episodes! That's when Ace shows up! And I have to say, I still like her far more than this Ace. It would be neat if Remy wasn't actually evil but he probably is. Oh well. Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Ouch. Poor Tootie. Also, I don't know the movie that would get me a cookie but the "…I think I'll perform some surgery" line reminded me of justice league. Just a concidence? Anyways, nicely done. There was one moment when a line was missing and two POV's merged though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Haha. I have to say even though Gary is winning, I still have to laugh at some of the things he says. Especially in the middle of his evil laugh. Nicely done.