Reviews for The Prodigal
br chapter 6 . 10/10/2021
lol Fate's serious reply to the "disturbance in the force" joke was hilarious. flash is awesome XD
COforlife chapter 16 . 5/30/2021
Hi, maybe you won't read it because it's been too long. But I really enjoyed the story! How this time the story revolved around Diana not having her powers and developing their relantionship from there. And I like thr way it ended too. thanks for it!
MoonKnight030 chapter 16 . 5/2/2021
Don't know why I'm reviewing this now when a remake/rewrite is already on the way but I've gotta say this - This story was awesome, the only issue I had was the kind of language Diana sometimes used. It reminded me more of Black Canary than her. Still it isn't a deal breaker.

So far the new one (Godfall) seems even better.

To Michael - Yup, Zatanna is a badass when done right, but that's the one from comics, DCAU characters were all weakened a lot.
But your statement was a little over the top as well. Zatanna while powerful isn't #3 on the magical league. Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Lords of Order and Chaos and possibly even Circe are also above her in the hierarchy.
Michael chapter 14 . 4/8/2021
this makes no sense
according to hippolyta herself the powers go to the one who beat her
as much as i would hate it happening bruce should, logically, have the powers
Michael chapter 6 . 4/1/2021
it annoys me so much when people underrate zatanna
outside of tim hunter and hecate she is the most powerful magician in dc hands down
literally anything she says backwards happens. at least canonically. literally just "pots" enemy is completely immobilized. "raepassid" and they no longer exist. shes OP everyone underrates her
Timeless Musketeer chapter 11 . 5/24/2020
Bruce needs to stop keeping Diana at arms lenght. He's a genius, he has got to understand that what he does, doesn't prevent the hurt of loosing someone you love, it hurts anyway but it just keeps the hurt longer, and what's worse, it doubles it on Diana as well.
Timeless Musketeer chapter 10 . 5/24/2020
Glad you decided to finish it. So far it is a great story.
Timeless Musketeer chapter 3 . 5/20/2020
Love between Amazon sisters...Themyscira is a harsh World.
I love the story so far. Well written and good plot
goldenhue chapter 16 . 2/22/2020
Loved everything about it! Great job!
CVSPRbatman chapter 8 . 6/24/2019
Well, here Bruce shofty.
CVSPRbatman chapter 7 . 6/24/2019
Man, Alfred you're a cookie.
CVSPRbatman chapter 6 . 6/24/2019
Now, something's are getting clear.
CVSPRbatman chapter 3 . 6/24/2019
Well, who the hell he is?
CVSPRbatman chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
Well at first, it is a bit of confusion for me. But not now.
CVSPRbatman chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Sooooo, she doesn't know who is batman?