Reviews for The Prodigal
I don't get it where did Diana explain why she didn't contact Bruce after being resurrected and why did Bruce not hold onto his anger for a bit longer, it seemed a bit of a sudden switch from 'i don't love you' to 'we're cool'. Loved the story up until this last chapter which quite honestly i found disappointing.
Twinklepuffs chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
This was a great read. All the characters are so nuanced and multi-dimensional.
Twinklepuffs chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
This has felt very much like reading an official book published by DC. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Reading this has been like watching an episode straight out of the JL show. It's awesome!
Twinklepuffs chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
This is just such an exciting read! D:
Twinklepuffs chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
I really appreciate the sensible, non-petty friendship between Diana and Hallie. Love triangles are annoying when two women are trying to sabotage one another.
Twinklepuffs chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
I just adore Alfred in any incarnation. Haha.
Again, love the details and knowledge you've put into your work!
Twinklepuffs chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Wally's Star Wars reference. Haha. And The Force Awakens is coming out this week.

And the reference to Bruce singing... Kevin Conroy also released the full version of him singing "Am I Blue" this week. Lol.
Twinklepuffs chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I like how you distinguished the way the GCPD talks to Bruce vs. the Batman. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
AHHH! So excited to read on!
Twinklepuff chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Very interesting. I appreciate the details you've put into this.
Twinklepuffs chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
The BMWW pairing has so much potential. :[
DC, make it happen!
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I normally hate reading in first-person, but this was nice. Excited to read on.
JacksBlade chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow, after reading your story I just have to say it was one of the most amazing, well written, original works I have ever read on this sight. I have read plenty of fanfiction but I'm pretty new to the batman/Wonder Woman pairing.

Your story was so engrossing that once I started reading it I really honestly couldn't stop myself from craving to finish the entire story. That in itself is a feat because I like to think of myself with a good measure of patience.

Anyway, the story itself was so fascinating that the creativity and originality was what kept my mind plastered to each and every chapter until the end. Your writing is just so flawless that it felt like everything I read was translating into a movie inside of my mind because of how easily it was for me to picture everything so vividly.

Your writing style is a little shocking because of I didn't know any better you could have been a New York Times bestseller. I wanted to drop a review in part to flatter you, as well as praising you for creating such a great story, and lastly, to thank you for sharing this incredible tale of adventure with everyone. I am truly humbled to have the luck of finding such a masterpiece of writing within this site.

So yeah, I really really really don't bother to leave reviews anymore(I know, a horrible habit) but after reading your story I just couldn't move on to the next without leaving you some feedback. And if you've read this far you can see why I don't leave much feedback seeing the length of my reviews lol

Jacks

P.S. Dunno if you are still writing fics but I would love to read more of your work. Unless you have some books you've maybe published? If so please let me know right away so I can grab a copy! But like I said, you are an inspirational author and I hope you do have more works coming in the future
PrincessGBRS chapter 9 . 8/13/2015