Reviews for The Prodigal
Kruel'Yn chapter 1 . 5/11
good story...but i almost died at the name linda carter,i would have appreciated
more if it was diana carter but still i loved the story
Western-Otaku chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
I really liked the story! So that ending... Does that mean Diana will do her own Batman routine in Gateway City but will see Bruce when she's off the clock? And is Batman still resigning from the Justice League? I'd imagine Clark would pay him a visit since they're close colleagues or even friends and Superman would probably try and convince him to stay... Anyway aside from the last chapter I've loved the story, great job
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
I don't get it where did Diana explain why she didn't contact Bruce after being resurrected and why did Bruce not hold onto his anger for a bit longer, it seemed a bit of a sudden switch from 'i don't love you' to 'we're cool'. Loved the story up until this last chapter which quite honestly i found disappointing.
Twinklepuffs chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
This was a great read. All the characters are so nuanced and multi-dimensional.
Twinklepuffs chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
This has felt very much like reading an official book published by DC. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Reading this has been like watching an episode straight out of the JL show. It's awesome!
Twinklepuffs chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
This is just such an exciting read! D:
Twinklepuffs chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
I really appreciate the sensible, non-petty friendship between Diana and Hallie. Love triangles are annoying when two women are trying to sabotage one another.
Twinklepuffs chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
I just adore Alfred in any incarnation. Haha.
Again, love the details and knowledge you've put into your work!
Twinklepuffs chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Wally's Star Wars reference. Haha. And The Force Awakens is coming out this week.

And the reference to Bruce singing... Kevin Conroy also released the full version of him singing "Am I Blue" this week. Lol.
Twinklepuffs chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I like how you distinguished the way the GCPD talks to Bruce vs. the Batman. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
AHHH! So excited to read on!
Twinklepuff chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Very interesting. I appreciate the details you've put into this.
Twinklepuffs chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
The BMWW pairing has so much potential. :[
DC, make it happen!
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I normally hate reading in first-person, but this was nice. Excited to read on.