Reviews for The Birthday Present
TearyPhoenix chapter 67 . 3/21
Awesome chapter ! I love the way you give importance and a back story to almost every character, that make them very deep !
TearyPhoenix chapter 66 . 3/20
Awesome chapter !
TearyPhoenix chapter 64 . 3/19
Awesome chapter ! Poor Snape ! Harry will finally give him the present !
TearyPhoenix chapter 63 . 3/19
Awesome chapter ! But horrible omg this was horrible, poor draco, he must be so disgusted i hope pansy will talk to him again soon...
TearyPhoenix chapter 62 . 3/18
Awesome chapter ! sad end tho :( i love this molly is awesome
TearyPhoenix chapter 61 . 3/18
AWESOME CHAPTER ! Petunia rock !
TearyPhoenix chapter 60 . 3/18
Awesome chapter ! Omg there is! so much tension!
TearyPhoenix chapter 59 . 3/18
Oh my god awesome chapter ! It really bother me that Harry has no saying in this !
TearyPhoenix chapter 58 . 3/17
oh my god awesome chapter and what an end seriously ur making mz cry holy cow
TearyPhoenix chapter 57 . 3/16
Awesome chapter ! Such a cute end, Pomfrey is also cute !
TearyPhoenix chapter 55 . 3/15
Awesome chapter ! Molly and Arthur are awesome seriously ! Relationship goal ! Cute end with albus and minerva :3
TearyPhoenix chapter 54 . 3/15
Awesome chapter ! Snape is taking rest, the woman who's taking his place look nice !
TearyPhoenix chapter 53 . 3/14
Awesome chapter ! Eehw mad eyes omg lol
TearyPhoenix chapter 52 . 3/14
Awesome chapter ! Beautiful conclusion !
Larenars chapter 48 . 3/13
I just wanted to say this story is beyond excellent. I was disappointed with how JK handled the end of the series, especially with Snape. This is a much more interesting and complex exploration of both Snapes life and the other side of the story. It's extremely interesting to delve into the difficulties faced by those who are forced into association with Riddle. I can understand why JK didn't go into it more, it was written with children in mind, but I still think even with that restriction she shorted the heroism of those characters. I'm greatly enjoying your story, thanks for creating and sharing it.
2,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »