Reviews for The Birthday Present
TearyPhoenix chapter 28 . 8h ago
Awesome chapter !
TearyPhoenix chapter 26 . 17h ago
Amazing chapter ! This is so touching !
TearyPhoenix chapter 25 . 3/3
Awesome chapter ! Winky pov was nice ! Is it the end of peter ? I can't believe it's not even half of this fanfiction, the chapters are so long and so much happened til here omg ! You could stop it after snape's recovery and everything would be ok but no, there's still voldemort to fight omg and harry, gosh i'm gonna suffer !
TearyPhoenix chapter 24 . 3/3
Awesome chapter ! I'm sad for greg, poor crabbe ! Draco rock, how hard it must be to learn such a thing about your father...
TearyPhoenix chapter 23 . 3/3
AWESOME CHAPTER
OH my GOD so much happened ! I love Draco going toward the "good" side ! It's really awesome ! Snape is so brave !
TearyPhoenix chapter 20 . 3/2
Awesome chapter !Poor Winky ! I can't wait to see the next !
daisycb chapter 85 . 3/2
Powerful story.
TearyPhoenix chapter 19 . 3/2
Awesome chapter ! I love this !
TearyPhoenix chapter 18 . 3/2
Awesome chapter ! It's nice to have bella and voldy's pov ! The spell they're talking about look very dangerous omg, it's very interesting the way other heads of houses think about those year
TearyPhoenix chapter 16 . 3/1
Awesome chapter ! I love this ! I laughed so much imagining minerva swearing omg
TearyPhoenix chapter 15 . 3/1
Awesome chapter ! Cute end ! Too bad harry thinks it's from dumbybees :/ :) Your chapters are so long it's very impressive ! I really am having a good time reading this !
TearyPhoenix chapter 14 . 3/1
Awesome chapter ! Poor Snape ! Pomfrey rock ! Grawp is cute and Vernon is nicer thanks to the tea i guess, Dudley's memory with the dementor is quite disturbing !
TearyPhoenix chapter 13 . 3/1
Awesome chapter ! Omg i imagine a fanfiction written by you where harry is sorted in slytherin that would be awesome ! With your snape and dumbledore that would totaly rock !
TearyPhoenix chapter 12 . 3/1
Awesome chapter ! Harry is moving on ! That's a good thing
TearyPhoenix chapter 11 . 3/1
oh my god what a chapter ! Poor Snape, i'm so sad for harry and snape, i pity voldemort a little, what a mess
2,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »