Reviews for Jupiter
Purpledolphin chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Im guessing that the child is Ginger. Please finish it.
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I'm a little bit left in the dark, however, bit I'll resd Chap 2...
Magritha chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This story shows alot of promise... and I can't wait to find out some more of the plot and see it develop. Keep writing dude, it's a great story.
northernlight33 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Wow...what an chappy...cool update soon,I love the way you describe the whole going _.
Evester chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
YAY! HURRAY FOR A NEW CHAPTER! This one is even better than the first one, my dear, even if it is short. :P The descriptions were wonderful. And I really loved the cloud metaphor. It really gave it a realistic perspective. I also love the cliffhanger ending, and I am looking forward to another wonderful chapter (which I have no doubt that it will be, after all, you're the one writing it).
Evester chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Great story, Danielle, my dear. It's Eva, by the way. Well, I've said it before and I shall say it again, your writing is very powerful. I love the descriptive nature of this story, and how you've taken a real-life setting and put a fictional spin on it. And the fact that it's a chicken! I love that too! I even got a little teary-eyed at the end. The only thing I would say is a few spelling mistakes, but I didn't notice them until you pointed them out to me, so not a big deal. Great story, once again, looking forward to more chapters. :D Love ya!
alishmagna chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
twas fab darling
northernlight33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
*sniff* It's beautiful,I love the way you described it,I can't wait for the later chapters,keep going.
northernlight33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005