Reviews for Desert Rose
VioletBrock chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
THAT is the end, period. Forget the horribleness that was the show finale; this was beautifully written and should have been the true ending. T'Pol using their bond to heal Trip was genius; I wish the writers had been as caring with these beloved characters..

Thank you; my heart can rest happy now!

:) Vi
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was absolutely perfect! This is what I imagine the end of Star Trek Enterprise would be. Love it. Thank you so much!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
A fantastic finale fix! I love how you were subtly able to alter the meaning (but not the words) that his "death" entailed in order to completely rewrite history. Excellent, and very perceptive. I see there is a sequel to this story, can't wait to start it!
Tangerine-Alert chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Nice get around of the TatV, really glad that Trip survives, with T'Pol!.

Fab story.
Olivia Solar chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Good for you, Trip's not dead! That's how it should have happened.

I love the way you have tangled the programme and your story together.

And getting Trip and T'pol together, brilliant. I was so angry that they split them apart after 2 series!
SweetVixen chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Why did they not have you write the ending? That's all I can think of.

I'm going to be using this as my own personal canon or something instead.
Butterfly Hippie chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
oh i like! real nice approach the finale...drama...passion...everything a good story needs
Rat chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Great story! It was a pleasure to read and I am looking forwards to reading more.
Noname chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I can't belive they calcelled it. It's been so long since I last watched the show, but I clearly remember the pain I felt when they killed Trip. I had just been preparing to let go of my favorite show, when Wham. They Bitch-slapped me. They took away one of my favorite characters when they didn't have to, just for the effect. You demonstrated a perfect alternative to the killing of Trip, yet the owners of the series saw it fitting to demolish completely one of the most important and loved characters. I cried so hard, and I felt like a freak. I felt like a real person had died. So, thank you for helping me out of a hard spot. I appreciate your alternative ending to a show that shouldn't have ended.
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow. Beautifully written. And a very nice way around the last episode. I think I'll chose to believe that this is what happened.
Marachino chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Loved it!
Lei Fon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OH my! what a wonderful story ! Without a doubt the best ending of alls! They shouldve hired you to write the last episode so we would had been spared of TATV. Are you planning a sequel or AU for this, that would be great.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This is beautifully done. I especially like the line, "It was typical of Commander Tucker, thought T’Pol, that he would not only invade her personal mind space but also bring his own furniture." Truly, I love how you worked with the canon and made a beautiful story out of it. T'Pol as a desert rose is perfect. Wonderful, wonderful work.
Ocean chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Excellent and wonderfully written. A fantastic fix to TATV and an ending that did justice to all of Enterprises crew. Thank you.
Cristina chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Nice story, I really liked it.