Reviews for Ray of Desperation
tastyfantasy chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
wow, it was really good. But, at last, I do not really understand who kratos was talking about... The "he", I think it's Kratos himself, but "she"?

Argh, I like them soo much!

thank you for writing!
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
eww...KRATOS KISSED ZELOS! EW! Sheena and Zelos always! *shrieks* KRATOS I HATE YOU! I don't care anymore, *huggles Zelos* because...OMG ZELOS I LOVE YOU DON'T DIE! GAH!

Zelos wakes up from a dream...Zelos: phew BUT I AM ON TOP OF HIM AND THEN HE SHRIEKS AND WISHES HE WAS DEAD AND OMG THAT WAS RANDOM!
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow...that was a very emotional piece there. Emotional on both ends I should say. I find that Kratos (not that I mind :P) came on as quite a heartless fellow, which I think is a part of him. I may say, it did fit him. (If'n you might not tell, Kratos and I do not see eye to eye...at all.)

I must say the I like the brief Kratos and Zelos scene. While that pairing is not high on my list...it worked here.

And you sure as hell nailed Lloyd on that one. All in all, one very emotional and gripping peice that latched onto my attention and refused to let go. I like that kind of story.

*-*Insaneiac the Maniac
Shihoko chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Aww that was the best story ever! YOu should write more! I would love that if you did, there should be more Zelos storys ;o;

Cya!~
KupoKupoKupo chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
W-w-words... can't describe this... this was.. beautiful. Poor Zelos... you like him so much, why did you kill him off? Well, this is on my favs list, kupo. I COMMAND you to make more stories like this...

Uh, and don't bother email/reply to this... my email isn't working, the processor. I'm not getting anything and the spam filter just deletes anything from this site, kupo.

Well, nice job... And just to say, Zelso is also my fav character in the game. I didn't kill him...
ShinseiSeraph chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Two stories down! That one was good too, don't know which stories are my favourite. Your stories so far are good
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wah! So sad! TT I loved it, My poor Zelos!
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Yay! I love this fic! Wait...Why am I cheering? ZELOS IS DEAD! WTF'S WRONG WITH ME? pounds head on desk Whoosh. I'm okay now. Good fic. I like how you wrote it. Good Job.
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
omg I hope you update soon because I NEED to know what happens next o.o damn this was good...all angsty n delicious...
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Poor Zelos...Ah, Zelos and Kratos. That's kind of a creepy pairing, methinks, since their personalities clash...a lot. Anyway, good job!
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is really good. Its a really good idea that portrays Zelos's dark side really well. Keep writing! _
Luciado chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aww... He dead.
Lil' Black Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was a pretty good one shot there. A little sad with Zelos dying at the end and all.

By the way do you still want to be my beta reader? You said something like that when you reviewed "Practice". Sorry about asking you in a review but you email address is private in your profile. If you still do email me ok? My Email address is in my profile.
Rinapants chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yukashi is sad now... Zelos died. Better not tell my overly obesive friend Zodrella. Hm... It's intersting but why would Zelos go to "hell" why not "Heaven" Oh wait stupid question there is no such thing as heaven it's all a hoax. I'm quite surprised you had him die though... Well I would say you should do a sequal but what would you write about? Kratos killing himself to be with Zelos? This has made me wonder... Is life so meaginless to some that they would question their worth? It seems that no matter how hard people try you cant escape simple minded people.
Rinas chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow... Y'know, I find that sad. At the very end he doesn't wan't to die anymore, but now it's too late...Sux. O.0