Reviews for Interrogation
Simoman chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Great story!

Write more Shannon/Sayid soon!
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I though I had read this, but I must not have finished it earlier. Good story. I really enjoyed it. It's interesting to speculate what Sayid would do if Shannon had lived and both had been rescued from the island.
WhoKnowsWhy chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I thought I had already reviewed this story, but evidently not. This is one of the best characterizations of Sayid that I have read. His inner narrative is perfect, and the dialogue with Shannon snaps with electricity. This is probably exactly what would happen were the lostaways rescued. In today's world, he would be suspicious. Not sure about the shaved head though. Hard to picture. Yikes!
Zombie Kitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
aw so sweet and could really happen - definate WOL moment (wail out loud) I loved the way you wrote Sayids thoughts and everything down - maybe in the future you could write a sequal for what happened to Kate?
Cynthia Arrow chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Nicely done. I like how this is far from the fairy tale ending we would hope for the survivors. You do Shannon well, especially through Sayid's eyes. She's bitchy and cruel, but he knows it's mainly a defense mechanism. She's also strong and determined. I liked all the physical details, especially Sayid's sensory reactions to Shannon. Great job.
9-8-7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow, this was amazing. Tense and aching, so wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
morganagain chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow! This was really wonderful. I agree that you did a great job with the characterizations. It is an amazing store...I was on the edge of my seat just reading it.

Is it wrong that I am so upset about his hair? damn!
shewy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I really wish you allowed anonymous reviews. You're story is really great, and I'm sure you would get a lot of reviews telling you so if you turned off that feature.

Anyway... I loved the story. I'm really bad about reviewing fics I read, so you can imagine just how much I liked this fic. :-D
MrsTater chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow. This is INCREDIBLE. Really, you put my new little post-island piece to shame. This is real, gritty, amazing. It shocked me at the beginning, because no one (not even me) writes post-island this way. How humiliating for Sayid, how mind-blowing for Shannon. On the island they didn't think the past mattered; but obviously it does, because the real world did go on without them. Wow. All I can do is gush.

Your dialogue is spot-on. You've definitely captured Shannon's voice.

And the ending is...perfect.

Adding this to my favorite stories list. Because I'm definitely going to read it again.

Just...wow.