Reviews for The Royalist and The Navy
Arual20 chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Ohh, hope you update soon. I love this story!
Skystrike26 chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
I can totoally picture where this story is going but I'd much rather READ it. Post soon!
Spaugs chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
This is really good, please continue!
rose of england chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
Will Romola ever meet Elizabeth? I just wondered what Romola's opinion of Elizabeth would be like if they met, if it would change at all? Would she have liked the bracelet if she hadn't known that Elizabeth had anything to do with it?

;)Good chapter ~ even she seems to be recognising now that there's something about the Commodore that intrigues her, even if she doesn't know what it is yet.
Dracaelum chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
Excellent! I really do enjoy Norrington stories, I felt so sorry for him in the movie...I really really enjoyed your story so far, and I truly hope that you'll continue to write more soon. In the meantime, I believe that I'll explore some of your other stories! Hope read some more soon!
Kay50 chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
The green eyed monster reared its head quite a lot during this chapter. I don't like Meg already, hope that the commodore doesn't really like her, or if he does he finds out how cold she is. Am I right in thinking she is going to be used to show Romola how much she really does like the commodore, when she sees him with Meg. Good chapter.
Kay50 chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
I definately don't think that your character is cliche. I hate fanfics where the main female character falls in love with the leading man staright away. Its okay for the character to meet someone and be intrigued with them, because this often happens in true life. Your character is believable because she seems to be intrigued by the commodore. I also like this fascination she seems to have with Samuel's hair. Giving her little quirks like that makes her much more 3d rather than 2d. Can't wait for your next installment.
rose of england chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Thanks for liking my story so far... it's like Kay50 said, when people don't review it puts you off a bit. Plus I'm really critical of my writing which is probably why I haven't updated for a while...

Anyway, onto your story!:D Canon drills ~ everyone always seems fascinated by them.;) Sad as I am I wish I could have seen one...

And more weirdness ~ I have a strange urge to start singing a song about James and Romola... yep, I'm immature I know, but we've got attatchments forming here...
Kay50 chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Don't worry you haven't lost me yet. Isn't it annoying when people read your fanfics and don't reveiew! Especially now thta we have the new stats page that tells us how many hits. My hits to review ratio, shows such a big difference between people reading and people reviwing.

Anyway good chapter. It must have been irritating living in those days, you had to be so proper, is it any wonder why Elizabeth was so fasinated by pirates. I felt you portrayedhow it must have been in those times very well, especially how she reacted to the longer than usual peck on the cheek.
Betsy chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Update really soon! This is a great story and you are an awesome writer! :) D
rose of england chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter... I've been off for a bit. Anyway...:D

I feel sorry for her father ~ he seems to only want the best for her but at the same time wants her to marry well. Plus he's not well, and she's concerned about leaving him.

I like the thing with the dress too... complimenting navy uniforms.:) Keep it up, I'm really enjoying this!;)
Kay50 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
This sounds great, can't wait for the next installment.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
AWESOME! I love this story update soon!
rose of england chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
cool ~ I love this. Especially your portrayal of Norrington (who, btw, I love anyway ;)). This is shaping up to be a really good story, please continue! :)
JumpGirl42 chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Wow that was an amaazing cahpter I loved how you described the Commodore from her point of view. update soon