Reviews for Angel of Death
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
This is interesting. And really, Severus could always take up work as a movie star. With his looks and flair for the dramatic he could easily succeed!
Mute-Rhapsody chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Love this story! I do hope that you continue on with this story in the future. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for Chapter 5. :)
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I do believe I'm going to put you on my Author Alert, just for having so many awesome (unfinished) stories.

This was wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Kiron chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Good chapter. Very detailed
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
sweet hurry up please great story
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
well that went well hehe really good
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
love this story so far really cool and you write it really well hehe
Visenya Dayne chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
that's an interesting story... Loved the way you're representing the vampires, reminds me a little of the ricean thing... Hmm, also loved Lucius's friendship towards Severus! Poor Severus, Dumbledore is an evil Gryffindor...

Kathleen Yuki chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
that was a cute ending- i really liked that. keep up the good work and update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Ah. Snape knows Narcissa well, I see! (leaving the Headache potion there with the Blood Replenishing one). Excellent chapter, and I completely agree with Lucius Malfoy for once-Snape should see this as an opportunity, not a loss, and look for the silver lining (if only to use it as a shield against Lupin).

Great chapter.
CoyoteWolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Like it. Poor shall he deal with his, er, problem? How shall Voldy deal with it? Or will Severus just leave him?
rosiegirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Good. Look forward to more.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Well, given how Albus treated Snape in life, "I see no difference"-and the Headmaster's first reaction was probably the most honest one. But now Snape has alternatives, and has made Albus aware of this, the old duffer finally realizes that he actually has to offer a carrot as well as the stick. Cynical, aren't I? I like Minerva much better.
risi chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
It's nice to see a new chapter of this, but somehow I guess I expected better of Dumbledore. He's come off as insincere in this chapter and I wonder if he still views Severus as a monster. I love Minerva.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
that was really good- i really want to read what happends next!

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »