Reviews for Entre Chien et Loup: 'At Dusk'
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 5 . 11/7
What! You can NOT just leave it right there, you must continue! I have to know what happens next! Update!
Lupin3black chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Please please please update! I know it's annoying when people ask for updates but pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee! This is soo good!
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
WTF! Why you stop updating this... this piece of gold? This is absolutely great! Update, update, please!
roses in bloom chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Love, love, love this! Can't wait to see how you continue it. :)
TopazSpiritXx chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
PLEASE update )
justification to wormtail chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
This story is amazing! I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to continue writing this...

All of the characters are their own and fit together perfectly, and all of them are very likeable indeed. Your OCs are interesting and aren't just two-dimensional, they have backrounds and characteristics and seem to truely be in the story - not just /there/.

I think it's very interesting, the way that you've portrayed the characters from the actual books. Each one of them seems to be personified in a new way that is still them, although a different side than was earlier portrayed.

It was be wonderful if you updated the story, even once, it's so magnificent! :)
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
I wonder if Sirius/one of REmus' friends put his name in the cup? Or was it the Headmaster? Hm...
Wolf bathed in Star-light chapter 5 . 10/26/2007

i think i am in love.

if i owned more than 50pence i would so pay you to continue this, i am actually on my hands and knees and begging you to continue this, for if you don't i might just . . . . die or something.

its perfect, its perfecter than perfect.

its an anomaly (no idea what that means i made it up, but in my mind it means the greatest thing ever)

Queen Red Rum chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
This is truly a wonderful story. I do wish that you would continue.

I am aware that since you have not updated this story since 2005 that it unlikely that you do so, but I think you should.

I hope you do.
Shadow17Marauder chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
This is a really good story. Please update soon because I am dying to know how this ends.
Ashye chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I first read this story at the SBRL mailing list so you can understand how I think the story will turn out. After like the prologue I kinda stopped caring about the pairings and just really enjoyed the story. I think you've got a great thing going here and I really hope you will continue with the story! Soon.
AkiretheGoddess chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Good story! Update soon!
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
these chapters just keep getting better and better...i hope you get the next one out soon!1
embersandenvelopes chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I loved the new chapter. Its amazing. I am entralled by this story i just cant wait till the next chapter is up. The pace, description, and general movement to the story is, as always, exceptional and stunning. The ideas in my head are running away with me as I try to piece togeter what could possibly happen in the next chapter. -I've never read a fic Ive enjoyed quite as much as this one. Even though its an AU the characters seem very real and 'canon'. The only one thing is this when the vampire was having a conversation with Remus and he said something about Snape and SIrius being involved. He said something about duelling if REmus were to get involved with Snape, and I didn't know if it was Sirius who would be duelling him, or James, or Snape. I couldn't quite grasp it. But that could just be me personally, and it really didn't deter anything from the story since you easily could tell what was being stated -even if names were not given. Once again loved it, its quite epic. I promise I'll wait as patiently as I can for the next chapter! I love the fact that youve confused me so much as to wether Remus and Sirius are the ones who are paired in this story or if it is Snape and Sirius or Snape and Remus, it really adds pivotal curiousity and constantly keeps the reader on his or her toes for any clue about it. Sorry about the long review, Im done I promise!

embers and envelopes
Apus-Equuleus chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
This is great! PLease update ASAP and I can't wait for Sirius and Remus to get together...