Reviews for Someone To Answer My Cries
artistgirl727 chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
*Sigh* I just love fluffiness! And you did it perfectly too!:D So, this means that I love this chapter!

Yeah, its weird that the season opener was intense. Its weird watching the first season because I'm used to the intense feeling and being on the edge of my seat and being kind of dissapointed at the end of each first season episode, lol. But I still love the first season!:D

Yeah, that film that Jack and Locke watched was just weird. I told myself to watch it again this weekend to understand it more, but I completely forgot about it, lol. The film reminded me of those films I had to watch in science class, lol.

Yeah, I'm really curious about what Ethan did to Claire and what the monster looks like. I hope it gets answered soon, but I probably have to wait for a couple of months, lol.

Congrats on getting the part in the play! I hope you have fun with it! I hope school is going fine.

Update soon!
emmajc chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
hey, that was really sweet! can't wait for the next update!
Ladywilde chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
Please update ! there is has to be more Charlie/Claire fluff - I really really loved this chapter so good!

BTW Congrats on the role you got in Blithe Spirit - what a great play - Coward is amazing! and so are you!

Kudos!
Ladywilde chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
oh where did you put the fluffy goodness that I loved?

Seriously, what a great story - the only thing more fun then befuddled charlie is f-ed up charlie :) and poor claire - I really feel for her in this chapter - well it looks like I have 3 more chapters to go - I love this fic - awesome job!
Ladywilde chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
I just finished up the 2nd chapt and all I can say is wow! that is one amazing fan fiction you got there - I wanted to share that with you before I finished the rest of the story. I love Charlie in this story and feel terrible for him and his troubles. He is a amazing character on the show and in this story and you totally captured the heart of this character as well as his devotion for Claire ( I love Claire) I hope - hope this story has a nice fluffy ending - these two belong together don't you think? any way you are a great writer -

A hefty kudos shot just for you!

CHEERS!
Ponyboysgirl1 chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Don't worry about this chapter, it was still good. :) Love Hurley and Charlie, but Charlie and Claire even more! ;) LOL.

But by the way you've been describing the next chapter I can't even WAIT! :) I'm very excited for an update! Sorry I am late on this review! I just saw that it was updated!
kiss316 chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
Wow what a wonderful story to discover! I know I'm late joining in the reading, but once I got started, I had to keep reading. I love Claire/Charlie and enjoy reading about them the most. I'll forgive the shortness of this last chapter in that you've paced everything so well, so far! Can't wait for the next update!
strongshol chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
excuse me, but i am very offended...

YOU SPELLED #&$* "TELETUBBIES" WRONG! I am SO ashamed.

anyway, this was certainly not very twistish or cliff hangery and it was not my favorite chapter, but, i await the next one.

omgosh i miss you so fudging .

everything and kisses and love and happy birthdays to you brother,

miles
psychfan chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
Twas good anyway! No matter how short/uneventful it was! I like how you kinda brought out Hurley... that was cool. And how Charlie and he kinda had like a... devotion I guess you would call it.

Anywho, I didn't even know that you updated the fic until I randomly checked today (Sunday) and I was like "WHOA! DUDE!" And, believe me, it was good that I found that you had updated... if you hadn't then I would probably have sent you a very long e-mail pleading you to update. ;)

AH! The eppy was so good! I wanna get that song on my iPod but I don't know what it's called. Go me. I DID get the DriveSHAFT song on it, though. I was very proud of myself.

Can't wait until Wednesday! The eppy is gonna be AWESOME! It's more raft-centric, which is good, cuz I wanna see what happened to them. They all survived though. And my dad read in People mag that the guy in the hatch thing actually turns out to not be a huge plot point... they basically explain it all in the 3rd eppy and then it's pretty much done and they move to BIG q's.

I know I already said this, but: THIS WEEK'S EPPY IS GONNA BE SO COOL! Of course, they could have a whole eppy about Vincent taking a dump (no offense Vincent/Madison) and I would think it was great. ;)

I'm 14! So happy! :)

Ok I know that this is like super-long now and I didn't really help you with your writing AGAIN because I got a bit off topic.

Just a bit though.

TTFN!

Bailey :)
TVaddictt chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
...wow
artistgirl727 chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Hey, I know what you are going through! There are a lot of things going on now at school and I finally got some time off this weekend.:D Oh yes, I love to cross hatch for some reason, lol.

College is fine, thanks! The new building is awesome and I got used to it now, but I still miss the old building.

So, what did you think of the season opener? I thought it was great and me and my family were flippin' out at the end, lol. My sister taped it for my dad and I'm going to watch it again, lol. I'm so excited about next week's episode!:D

Anyway, last Saturday, I had to take a test (PPST) because I want to become a teacher (art teacher actually :D) and it was so easy! It was basically telling them I can read, write, and do math, lol.

So, this chapter was great and I know how he feels when everyone asked him if he was ok, etc. I hope things work out for him and Claire.

Update soon!
Coll chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
WOW! I'm speechless! That was great! please keep on wrting!
ellesxjadore chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Amazing story! Lost has only just started showing in the UK, show I've only seen about 4 or 5 episodes! Charlie's by far my favourite character, and I love reading stories about him. Please do a sequel, I loved it!
LostLover chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Wow. I just read all of your fanfic. Its amazing. When you had Charlie sing Yellow I listened to the song. I really love this story and think you should do another chapter. I love how realistic you write. Some fanfics move too quickly and let the Characters give in too easily. I definetly didn't see the overdosed coming AT ALL! Very nice touch though. So I have a question. If you do make a sequel what will it be about? Obviously still Charlie and Claire but whats the difference between keeping this story going and making a sequel? So yeah I hope you update soon because I am now in love with this Fanfic.

Keep up the GREAT work

[Lost]\[Lover]
psychfan chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
YAY! LOVED IT! :) Um... it matters about the epi/more chappys... like are you gonna have them off the island or still on? If off then I kinda think just an epi and then a sequel. If on then maybe another chappy or too.

Miss you like CRAZY! X-mas is way too far away! :( MEEP! But I shall let u and emmi borrow the Lost DVD then and we shall watch and watch and say hi to ppl and watch and watch and play and watch and watch and open pressies and WATCH! :)

Must update soon or I shall make a NEW disorder called LFWS (Lost Fanfic Withdrawal Syndrome) as opposed to the familiar LWS (Lost Withdrawal Syndrome)

Who knows what Sawyer is really like?

But he's still a butt... I mean thomas! ;)

TTFN,