Reviews for Someone To Answer My Cries
S chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
yay! an update! ive been checking every freaking day! school is important and i guess its a good excuse. but i hope the next chapter comes quicker. *puppy dog eyes* please? very good chapter ) just one thing, i hate the word "whatnot." can't really blame u, because everyone uses it (it drives me crazy!) what exactly does it mean?
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
WILL READ AND REVIEW AS SOON AS I CAN!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON,OK!
Sawyerslover chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
You better damn well finish and forget the damn sequel and make this like 20 chapters.
Ponyboysgirl1 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
OMG! This story i G! I cried even twice! This was soo wonderful. I reread it too, carefully! Which took me a while to read two times in a row!

You HAVE to continue it, with as MANY chapters as possible. I just found this story, and I am SO hooked. It is very angsty right now, so I am looking forward to more fluff! But you don't need to write what yer reviewrs want. Write about what you like to write about, fluff or angst!

You write them both SO great. Keep up the hard work on this fic, because the hard work really REALLY pays off. I cannot wait for another update on the fic! And I hope this story will continue for a long time, because it is SO great.

Thanks for writing!
strongshol chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
mucho bueno, sej a bej. however. i have one problem with this. charlie called himself a filthy prat. uh-uh. no no, shame on miss sej. james is the filthy prat-he was designated it by miss lily. anyway, tho, this was a really good chapter...is this the last one? it shouldn't be. anyway, i love and miss you! ~miles
jou65 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Oh great chapter! So we are opposite! You learn french, and I learn english! Lol! Oh and I think that evrerything you will do is okay. A epilogue and a sequel, that's nice. That's your choice if you want to make a chapter before the epilogue. Oh and Good luck for your test! I hope you will upadate soon!
artistgirl727 chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
This chapter was worth the wait :). It was, I don't know how to put this, lol, beautiful. I was about to cry with Claire when she was calling out for him and looking for him. I'm way too sensitive, lol.

That is great news! That's what I love about high school and college art teachers, they give you simple directions on what to do and you can interpret however you like :). I started school yesterday and we have a brand new building. It took me 10 minutes to find my first class, Begining Computer Imagery, lol. Yeah, so its pretty big. I'm also taking Hand Building at the cermaics building and I have to take 2 shuttle busses to get there, lol.

Anyway, update soon!
Dumbly-dorr chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Please hurry and update. i ned to know what's gonna happen!
lani chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i will hep you charlie ;)
and smells like an ape chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
ok, crying now! WHY, CHARLIE, WHY? update quickly, because this is my burning question
Snape who looks like a grape chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Really cute chapter. yay for charlie. i love him! best lines ever:

'"Have you ever been in love?”

It took a few minutes for him to answer because he was too busy staring mystified at Claire.

“Not like this.”'

*squeals* please write more, its to good
Mr. Dumberton chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
AW that was so cute! please write more soon. i
Charlie his Claire chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Hey,

Sorry that I wasn't able to review, I was in N. H., hiking the White Mountains with my dad, sister, and our friends. It was SO much fun! Anyway, onto the story, it was great, as usual. It's like you can go inside of the characters minds and see what it is that they are thinking. It's very cool! Update soon!

Yours,

Charlie & his Claire
sanscomment chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
2 Weeks! And I just started reading this! Haha!

I like this story! It is quite good. Gosh, I haven't written a lost story in a good long time. Haha. Summer is a busy time, and no one ever believes that (which kinda sucks).

So have fun on your vaca.

Update soonish...
jou65 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Lol! No sorry, I live in Quebec (Canada)! I never went to France but I would like to! Oh and great! It's makes me cry! Lol that's so sweet!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »