Reviews for Someone To Answer My Cries
selphie086 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
This is the first time I'm reading this fic.I just wanna say u did a great job on this to see ur next chapter.
artistgirl727 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Lol, reminds me of my 6th grade art teacher. She was just wacky and wild, but she liked me because I was artistic, lol. Then in 8th grade, my art teacher had a monotone voice, like your art teacher's apprentice. So, art was boring then. High school art was fun for me and I remember in 10th grade, my art teacher decided to teach us how to use the potter's wheel. The next day it was my turn to use it and she had the radio on. Guess what was playing? Yea, "Unchained Melody." LOL! The whole class started to laugh, including my art teacher.

Ever heard of Rembrandt? He uses the light vs. dark tenquie a lot in his paintings. Most of his paintings are dark, but some areas are light, but they are beautiful paintings.

Anyway, back to the story. I was on the verge of tears and could feel what Claire was going through. "Don't let her see me like this, Jack" was an awesome quote and you could feel Charlie's love for Claire. Very good chapter, but depressing. Update soon!:)
psychfan chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Hi Sare! This is Bailey in case you can't remember my username... but whatever. On to the chappy! Which was great of course! Even though I was sad that Charlie overdosed and I wanna know why! So you better tell me! The end was my fav though when Charlie told Jack not to tell Claire because it was so sad and so sweet at the same time!

And you actually made me like Sawyer for 2 minutes, which hasn't happened for a few minutes in the 16th eppy and also in one of the last ones. I forget what number it is.

You're kidding about leaving for 2 weeks without a computer and therefore not being able to talk to us for 2 weeks? That's senile. Because I know you're not kidding. About leaving. Since you've only been talking about it since, what, December? LOL. Anywho, you shall have to give Emmi and I an address we can write you at because you are senile (i like this word) if you believe that we're not going to communicate with you for 2 weeks. That's like half a month practically.

Oh, and also the fact that I can't stand not being able to read a new chappy from my fav fanfic from like ever for 2 weeks. Which is half a month you know. Practically. And in case you decide not to check your reviews before you leave, I'm going to e-mail you this too.

TTFN

and

TTYL

and

LYLAS

-Bailey :)
stronshol chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
dude. this was really really really really really really depressing. and no, i did not see the twist coming! now i'm so anxious to find out why he did that. shame on charlie. bad bad boy.

i love you so much...

~miles
MissSixty chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Very cute fic! I luv Charlie&Claire, & hope that will happen in the show! 'm waiting for the next chapter )
artistgirl727 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Omg, I love the Charlie/Claire fluff! How cute and I'm very happy that Charlie is going to throw away the drugs :).

Awesome! I live about 45 minutes away from Indianapolis and I just love Herron. I had to take art history and my first semester art history prof. was really cool. We started on the cave drawings first and then ended in the Gothic period. On the second semester art history class, the 2nd prof. was so boring and she would get off topic way too much. So we started on the Reniasance and ended at the begining of the contempoary art movement. Georgia O'Keeffe is amazing! At the Indianapolis Art Musuem, they have one of her paintings and its just beautiful. I wish I could draw portraits and the human figure. I can't do it very well, but I love to draw and paint animals, flowers, and scenery. I just need to practice more, lol. Oh, BTW, my favorite periods is the Reniasance, Impressionism, and some of the Greek/Roman art.

Anyway, update soon!:)
Laura chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
That is the SWEETEST story I've ever read! I love it!
Laura chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Your story is really cute! I love fluff! Do you write Shoone?
Laura chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I like the first chapter, all the characters seem to be basically in character! Good job.
jou65 chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Aw, so sweet! Great chapter! Sorry, my review is short but I'm not really good in english! My mother language is french! But I love your story!
Jaye Black chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
This is really good! Poor Charlie... *sniffle* Keep up the good work!

~jayeblack~
Charlie his Claire chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Hey,

I'm suppose to be cutting the grass, but I decided to send you a review instead. I shall make you happy with this review! This one does make sense. Don't worry, the swimming wasn't corny at all. It's almost impossible to get people to watch Lost, it's so annoying! Anyway, great chapter, and update soon!

Yours,

Charlie & his Claire
jou65 chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
I love this story! I hope it will happen like this in the show, that's so sweet! Please, update!
artistgirl727 chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Yep, you interpret my pen name correctly, lol. I'm enrolled at Herron in Indianapolis, a part of IUPUI. It's a really good art school and I enjoy it very much. I want to be an art teacher and maybe teach Japanese on the side. My studio classes are 2 and half hours long, but I enjoy them. I don't know if you ever been, but I finally got to go to the Chicago Art Museum, which I enjoy very much now. I highly recomend going there. What are your favorite artists? I love Da Vinci, Michaleangelo (I could never spell his name, lol), Renior, Monet, Pollock, and Picaso.

Anyway, back to the story. I understand now what Charlie is going through. Arguing back and forth between his drug life and life without drugs. Its going to be difficult now for him to get off drugs, but I do hope that people will help along the way :). So, I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I finished the 6th Harry Potter book about an hour ago. I cried my heart out :(. But I enjoyed it very much!
ThEcOoLgUy164 chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
I thought it was horrible... not really, you know I loved because that's what cousins do. And since I love LOST and think this is one of the better relationships of the show, I'll give it a four and a half out of five.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »