Reviews for Someone To Answer My Cries
artistgirl727 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Very, very good story to keep me entertain during the summer, :). I'm hoping that Charlie will throw the drugs away soon so he and Claire will get together, finally, lol. Anyway, update soon and I hope you have a good time on your vacation!
EllaJ.W chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
yes claire be strong for charlie! yay! i like where this story is going- cant wait to read more.
crookedview chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
BE STRONG CLAIRE! charlie needs a little lovin'.

great chapter.
lostaway chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
once again, its ur cousin's friend. nice job on this chapter! i feel awful for Charlie.. :( tis so sad! i almost killed Sayid wen i saw the finale *growls*. can't wait to read the next chapters!
lostaway chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hola! i'm one of ur cousin's friends, and i must say that i am very proud of her for turning u into a LOST fan. ur doing a great job with the fic, a better job then many who hav been watching for a while. for that, i commend u! _ lol. anyway, please update soon, and tell ur cousin i said hi!
Charlie his Claire chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Hey,

First off, it's me A Teenage Werewolf, I just decided to change my screen name to something more, Lost related. I'm loving it and loving it somemore! Your views on the characters are perfect! I feel so terrible for Charlie now! Hope that Claire soon realizes her mistake, goes to the airplane, and finds all of the herion baggies. Then She can go back to Charlie, tell him that she wasn't right, and then they can help eachother get over it all. Hope that that makes some sense. Anyway, have a great vacation!

Yours,

Charlie & his Claire (A Teenage Werewolf)
psychfan chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
I don't have to tell you I like it, because you already know that I LOVE IT over e-mail and IM. :) I liked the gameshow thing that was going through Charlie's mind; that was very creative. I'm sad that you won't be able to update in the 10 days you're off to California...:( Of course it has to happen to my new favorite fic! Oh well. ;) And in your fic, it's a good thing that Claire's starting to wake up and smell the coconut juice because Charlie obviously can't make it very long without her help. ;)
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This is brilliant! Well-written and it captures the characters' personalities perfectly. I am not going to tell you to update soon, but if you can update before the 16th that would be great. I'm going on vacation 'til the 11th then I have a wedding on the 16th, the same day Harry Potter comes out and I will be reading that instead of fanfiction. 17-24 I go on vacation again! But, update whenever you have the time. No pressure :)
Jou64 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
That's really great! I love it! I hope she will help him! Update soon! :)
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I like it so far. Please update soon. :)
crookedview chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
aw.

i think charlie's charatcer was realistic. how he was really trying to put claire and aaron first, but couldn't quite that's how he is on the show - flawed, but trying hard to be good.

great job!
A Teenage Werewolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hey,

That was GREAT! Sometimes asking for help is the hardest thing to do. But I'm glad that Charlie got the bravery to ask his beloved Claire for help with the drugs. Keep up the great work! I have to find out what happens next to our lovable ex-addict Brit.

Yours,

A Teenage Werewolf

P.S. I also thought that you have the characters really believeble.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5