Reviews for Forced Friendship
unknown chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I realy injoyed your story but the fanfiction on this site never gets the main reason why i dont even come to this site,but every few years i come to see if im gonna be surprised and only become dissapointed.I would love very much if you updated this story.
JayJay133 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Nice! Who does Toguro sound like? Guess I'll have to read to find out!
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ooooh! Interesting! I look forward to reading this!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Please update this is so funny yet sad at the same time, who is Yusuke's dad and why does he beat him? Please update.
Totus Aeternus Torqueo chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I hope I can see chapter 5 REALLY soon! There's not enough Toguro/Yusuke in the world...
Jayden Momochi chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Will you ... are you planning on continuing?
Koluno1986 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
This story is so freakin awesome! I'm enjoying the ToguroxYusuke

parts definitely *squees*. Sadly to say you haven't updated

in 2 years.. ( Hope you didn't abandoned the fic... T_T

I really really want to read more.
tannen-urameshi chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
I love this story. I would be the happiest person alive if you were to update in the not to distant future. PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
kuramachan chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I absolutley love it but have been disappointed that it hasn't been updated. Please please do it soon and I'll be your best friend for ever and ever! (Well maybe only forever...) PLEASE times 10 and thank you times 10.1
theifThornsofNirvanatheif chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
i REALLY LIKE IT, WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING ANYMORE!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Please update this is a really great story because I want to see more of toguro x Yusuke in it. So take your time.
ArtemisRein chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I luved it! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Flying-Whippet chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Hey there! Great little story you have going on! I think you should update this if you are still alive lol. Keep it up.
Sierra chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
It has been a year since you updated this fic, are you going to update this soon or abandon this fic? It's really good , I hope you don't abandon it. I adore the pairings in this story and fully support the ships...THNX
soccerkitsune chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Yo dude! This really rocks can you please keep it up? Yeah...see yah...yeah...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »