Reviews for Four Friends
ErnestTheGuy chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
i man when i read the last charge and the verdict was guilty, i jumped up and yelled at the screen. when i read the sentence i was jumping for joy. nice one.

P.S. i keep thinking that Kim and Ron are gonna hook up and Tara would end up with Josh. i hate Josh .

Reading all of ur work

Ernest
Trilobitemk7 chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
GAH, i totaly forgot to use my notes in the review, sorry... gr... damn my lack of a short term memory .

Anyway, I also wanted to say that using Matt as their attorney, well, that was overkill. But I couldn't help smiling through the whole court part.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
The Kim-Ron and Tara-Josh kissing in this story are an interesting concept... I have to ponder about it.

thanks for a great story

ps. i'm all about pondering :P
Kipcha chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
Alright, that was funny that Matt, AKA Daredevil was their lawyer. It was plain Hilarious...

But very good.
Kipcha chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Wow, Josh's parents are, um, harsh...

Haha, I know its not funny his father called him an artfart, but its a funny word.
Roy chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Okay, I liked the last chapter with a little Kim/Ron but Im glad the Kim/Josh and Ron/Tara story is over, it was a bit wrong in my opinion. I enjoyed the story anyway as i have enjoyed all your stories i have read. Keep writing!

Roy
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
right on i love this story!
Danny-171984 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Finally...is over, now I can continue reading more K/R stories. Even though this was not a K/R story, your writing style, the way you write this story was so...unique to me that I HAD to read the whole thing. Your one of the few that I admire your work. You're an excellent writer/story teller. Keep up the good work...Oh man...I'm late for class. Keep on writing!

Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
It seems that everything is turning okay...for now. It's still hard to see KP and Ron w/ other people...in my mind I have then as 'special' friends and nothing more(Josh/Kin, Tara/Ron that is)...One question. Do are still writing more KP stories, or have you stop for now. Depending on what is your answer, I'll send you something that I had in mind for quite some time. So until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
WHAT THE F* IS WRONG WITH THOSE BITCHES! Man, I wish they did so horribly infront of KP and Ron. This is so wrong. too many twist

Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I'm still shock that you have THE daredevil in a Kim's story. Not that is a bad thing. Really interesting.

Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
what a twist. I hate Bonnie now more than ever. That little bitch! How dare her. I hope she dies in this story...seriously. That was interesting about Josh's family.

Sir Sebastian chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
First off, thanks for the reply, ck1 (why does that acronym seem familiar..). It cleared things up. I'll be looking forward to the oneshot.

This was a definite improvement over the first installment, Aftermath of Wannaweep. Everyone was more in character, and there were more funny lines. The writing was pretty solid. I would have liked to have seen more drama. I was kinda hoping for Tara to see Kim and Ron in their orange jump suits and fly off the handle remembering her nightmare. But loved the fluff. A big 'AW' to the talent show scene.

I have grown very fond of the idea of Kim and Ron being so close that during crisis they can give in to a comforting embrace and a kiss without romantic intent. It just feels right somehow.

A good read as always. Keep up the good work.
chao-hellsing chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
It's funny how some stories last a long time like that.

Excellent series.