Reviews for Tall, Handsome, & Vile
Anie92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hope I can see the next chapter soon! :) really interesting story
BlackRose chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I was really into this story, and I would really like you to keep going with this thanks
TeenQueen661 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Nice story, except for one thing.

The Miss Teen USA pageant is a pageant for girls ages 15-19. If Gracie turned 19 on February 1st of the same year of the pageant, she wouldn't have been able to enter in the first place, because if she supposedly won, she would have to give up her title after several months of reigning, since she would turn 20, and be ineligible for the crown.

Hope this helps,

Gurlonthemove chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Please keep writing the story i can't wait to read the rest.
fireylion chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow, at first I didn;t think it was going to be good butt it got a lot better! Hurry and write the next chapter I can't wait!
silentXtears9331 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Miss Congeniality is one of my fave movies, it is SO funny. You sound just like Gracie. I can picture her doing all the "ungraceful" things. You are a funny writer... IM me! Just explain that you wrote the MC fic... then we can talk!
psalm57 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Haha, cute AU. I like how she meets Eric in a much different way. But so sad. One point of advice, slow down a little. Let it flow. You told so much in one chapter, just take you're time. And then, did you mean to have more at the end or...? It knind of ended in an awkward place. You didn't even finish the sentence.
VVish chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
lol. marshmallow six-packs. update soon?