Reviews for A Series of Pointless Oneshots
Kountry101 chapter 19 . 3/1
Awwww this was so cute. .
CleoArrow chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
XD That ending was perfect. I was giggling the whole way through.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
OMG I LOVED THAT ONE PERFECT!
Emily Doran chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Very nice
Emily Doran chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Not bad is really good
Raven234 chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
How did Beast Boy know that about Raven? What were the other questions? Are the other Titans watching the show, and if they are, what are they going to say when the two come back? What about Tina and Tony being twins? Who's the last couple? What did Raven do to the T-Car? Why's the host's name only "D," and what does it stand for? How did Cyborg and the paparazzi find out about everything that just happened three seconds ago? What's the director''s name? What was the original picture, and how was that picture photoshopped into a BB/Rae make out scene? Who got the prize? How many points did the other couples get? Is this after Tokyo, and if no, then how does the world know about Robin and Star? How much money is the grand prize? How many game shows did BB attempt to get on? What...oh, sorry, never mind, I don't want to be pestering you, I'm just curious...again, sorry! But could you answer some, if not all, of these questions? Thanks. By the way, I really liked this chapter. It was very funny and well-written (not a single grammatical or spelling error!); keep it up! -Raven234
Raven234 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
How...did that message get up into the sky?!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I loved all of your OneShots and I was wondering if it was possible if you could make a oneshot of all four varieties of pairings such as BB/Rae, Rob/Star, Cy/Bee, and KF/Jinx but if not I completely understand that would probably be a LOT of writing and you most likley have a lot if better things to do so if not thanks anyway. )
O.O chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Where do you buy the comics? O
D chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
OMG! ok this one is my favorite!
D chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
That was my favorite one so far! Hehe BB "I just realized something that you have in your room…a certain picture of you and a girl named Jinx dancing…I wonder how the press would feel about that?"
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
OMG Cyborg and I thought BB was bad. lol
The llama overlo chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
'Mas y Menos glared at the two boys with a look that would make even Trigon wet his pants.'
Me: Aw! They did their first bat glare
RavenLover1029 chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
I love this chapter! Really I love every chapter. Everything you write is what I like in a story. Your stories are the best I almost read all of your Teen Titans stories and please get the chapter 20 up soon. Even if I'm on chapter 14

-RavenLover1029
Or Lilly Nguyen
titanfan45 chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Great chapter, the last line was hilarious as well as perfect.