Reviews for A Series of Pointless Oneshots
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 2 . 8/9
Funny. My favorite is 2. It was a cute fluff.
Sabriwy chapter 2 . 7/8
Sabrina cute
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/8
I never read a star and robin but I really enjoyed it was short sweet and cute so rock on
Peridot Doritos chapter 19 . 7/2
CYBORG! WHY?! COME ON! ok i think im done ranting about cyborg. awesome fanfic. This ones my second fave, my fave was the game show one. again, CYBORG! WHY DID U RUIN IT CYBORG?! WHY?! XD
Peridot Doritos chapter 17 . 7/1
this is the best one so far. I really thought Raven had amnesia! and i kinda wish she did. ( dont tell her XD ) and what is with me believing everything, i thought u really meant there would be no more bbrae stories! XD Anyways i love this fanfic.
FuckTheAUTHORity chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Every single one of these stories is great and you're an awesome writer.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Awwww this was so cute. .
CleoArrow chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
XD That ending was perfect. I was giggling the whole way through.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Emily Doran chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Very nice
Emily Doran chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Not bad is really good
Raven234 chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
How did Beast Boy know that about Raven? What were the other questions? Are the other Titans watching the show, and if they are, what are they going to say when the two come back? What about Tina and Tony being twins? Who's the last couple? What did Raven do to the T-Car? Why's the host's name only "D," and what does it stand for? How did Cyborg and the paparazzi find out about everything that just happened three seconds ago? What's the director''s name? What was the original picture, and how was that picture photoshopped into a BB/Rae make out scene? Who got the prize? How many points did the other couples get? Is this after Tokyo, and if no, then how does the world know about Robin and Star? How much money is the grand prize? How many game shows did BB attempt to get on? What...oh, sorry, never mind, I don't want to be pestering you, I'm just curious...again, sorry! But could you answer some, if not all, of these questions? Thanks. By the way, I really liked this chapter. It was very funny and well-written (not a single grammatical or spelling error!); keep it up! -Raven234
Raven234 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
How...did that message get up into the sky?!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I loved all of your OneShots and I was wondering if it was possible if you could make a oneshot of all four varieties of pairings such as BB/Rae, Rob/Star, Cy/Bee, and KF/Jinx but if not I completely understand that would probably be a LOT of writing and you most likley have a lot if better things to do so if not thanks anyway. )
O.O chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Where do you buy the comics? O