Reviews for The Fey Ones
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 7/27
Ch 17

In one story Harry Potter befriended With the Diary Tom Riddle Hoxrux . And the basilisk .
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 7/27
Ch 21

Update please . The kid would be Half Fey with Harry's plus snake language knolige and from the other Voldemort adition diluted by two -three generations. And that addition too .

And now what.
Will the fey army will help?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 7/27
Ch 20

In one story after Harry was tortured beyond imaginable relieving every would he ever got and merged his soul he was still himself with all Voldemort knolige and strategies even basilisk but he was himself in most part decedent of the dark lord but with better caring heart.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 7/27
Ch 15

Snape - the half-blood prince !

And Malfoy is also! O.O !
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 7/27
Ch 7

Twisters from Hell .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 7/27
Ch 6

Atomic bomb Fells and explodes into devastating fireball gigantic inferno mushroom of DEATH and Destruction.
blackbloodywolf chapter 21 . 6/28
I would continue the story but put 'the scene' on another website
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 21 . 3/23
PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE! Continue this freaking AWESOME fic! I WAS JUST GETTING GOOOD!
Amu4ever chapter 21 . 3/21
I really like the way you portrayed Ron in this chapter. It's hard to find a story in which his good qualities are shown. Often he is presented as nothing more but a jealous jerk. While he can be that too it's nice to read a realistic demonstration of the strong bond of friendship he shares with Harry :)
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 3/20
Hehehe...Remus plays favorite, does he? :D
Amu4ever chapter 17 . 3/20
I find it terribly annoying how many people know about a prophecy that should mainly concern Harry...
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 3/20
Oh my, poor Harry is very freezing in a very adorable way.
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 3/20
Shouldn't he be able to speak to snakes then?
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 3/20
Huh...I wonder why your AN sounds so sarcastic :D
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 3/20
Did you skip over the punishment Lucius received? Or did I just miss it somewhere?
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »