Reviews for The Fey Ones
What about taking this story to Adult Fan Fiction , I know I would follow your Stories there and they don't take Stories down and if not can you seen me the next chapter to my email cause I got to know what Happens lol your a Great writer and story teller :) many thanks :)
What do I think? I think you should post a proper bonding chapter on or on Archive of Our Own. I only read stories on if they have been recommended by someone else. is run by trolls and nazis. All the others are staffed by volunteers and the mods at FF are even paid, so why can't they do a bit of simple research before deleting accounts and stories? Oh that's right, they are lazy. AOO is the future, this story is good enough to go on there. And it does deserve about 4 more chapters.
sunsetsmiles2 chapter 21 . 2/22
I am totally in LOVE with this story. I know it's been a while since you've updated it, but I really think its a good story and want to know the ending.
Thannnnnnnnnnxx
Sunsetsmiles2
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 21 . 1/23
I suggest taking a chance and putting up the scene here but if you do get kicked off have a backup account on AO3 (it's like but let's you put up graphic stories) if you don't have an account there already let me know and I can send you an invite (faster than signing up for their site alone since they go by what they're site can handle on that end and it might take months).

But either way you go can you please update again sometime? Kinda don't want to wait another 6 years for the scene I've been waiting for.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 21 . 1/18
I love this story. Is it published in any other community finished?
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love this story, it's amazing and intriguing and funny and sad and so much more. It flows really well and is written nicely. I really look forward to reading more. You've done a fantastic job so far and I can't wait until you next update. Keep up the brilliant work. :)

Spirit x
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
LOVE IT!
adafrog chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Very interesting story. I hope you finish it.
Lisette Snow chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
update soon
Lisette Snow chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
oh God i love you that was the best
WallWatcher33 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
(raises eyebrow)
Okaaay...what is with the enraged shrieking constantly coming from Draco?
WallWatcher33 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
AAARGH, what the hell is with all the 'rowboat' comments?
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
v
\
WallWatcher33 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
(giggles)
Um, clouds that produce thunderstorms are called Cumulonimbus clouds, not Nimbus Cumulus clouds.
Cumulus clouds are low, individual billowy globs that have flat bases and are at least as tall as they are wide.
Cumulus clouds generally look like a pile of cotton balls clumped together and usually signal fair, sunny weather.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Ahh! I like this! Promising plot. Interesting magical creature! I read draco as veela and other winged angel-like creature.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »