Reviews for Hourglass
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow! This is a very, very deep story. And very well written!
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Absolutely wonderful. Love the style.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Y'know, I just looked through your stories and you seem to like several of the same pairings I do...tried Full Metal Alchemist yet? You'd probably like Roy/Riza, too. Heh.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Extremely cool... I love the style, the way you've laid things out.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very astute description of a highly progressed relationship for Sango & Miroku. What else can I say I really, really loved this.
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This is beautifully written. The style is wonderful for the story. You've captured the characters perfectly. I love all the angst.
Tatsinda chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
this is a really good short story, with intrigue and details and fabulous imagery. Good Job!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Hourglass...I liked it. It was short and angsty and yet full of love and determination. It was wonderful. .
Starzki chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was lovely. Really lovely. You're writing is excellent and your choice of words makes for an emotionally stirring piece. I loved the way you made parallels of each section in structure and in the story telling. The characterization is terrific for both Miroku and Sango. My favorite part was the imagery of them chasing down the saimyoshu like fireflies. Again, lovely story.
Sango's Counterpart chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Brilliant fanfiction! A very satisfying one-shot. One that's not buried beneath loads of unneccesary angst and unrealistic happenings. This fanfiction has good quality and I immensely enjoyed your views on the relationship of the two. Extremely well written. I look forward to more of your work.

Sango's Counterpart
sango0510 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
hey that was an ok story! keep righting though!
EvilHeart89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Cool!Love the soon.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You really captured the essence of Miroku and Sango's relationship in this fic. Though there was very little conversation, I could almost sense that they were in character. And here I thought that I was the only one that thought that the two of them would separate from the Inu-gumi once the going got tough. Tbanks for proving me wrong! ((smiles))

The symbol of the hourglass was both beautiful and appropriate, and your imagery and descriptions are near impeccable. However, I'm going to have to say that my favorite lines were: "Life was a gamble. Death was a game. Miroku and Sango were experts at both." Once again, beautiful and appropriate.

One nitpick: In the fourth paragraph of the second section, you have an incomplete sentence, which scuppers the loveliness of the piece. Other than that, excellent. Despite the fact that it's 9:00 in the morning and I'm not a morning person, I'm now fully awake. ((grins again))
AnimeManiac09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Really awsome! Love it! Keep it up!
balfonheim chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This was a beautifully written one-shot, Elly. The scene was perfect, it was sweet and serious, and also believable. You used words and imagery perfectly - which I envy, by the way.

Excellent.