Reviews for Hit the Floor
iKyoheii chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good start!

Looking forward for more!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
An interesting start, I must say. I'm kinda a sucker for fics where Sora and Yama-kun are so suspicious of each other and then have to get along :). Tai was funny and very in-character, I liked that. Update if you can, please!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
My God, I love your writing, and this is such a good idea! There is humor right? (Not embarrasment, good old humor)

Please, PLEASE continue this. It's amazing.
Scarlett Ward chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hi there! I really like your story. Could you please, please, PLEASE, write another chapter? I'm dying to find out what happens! Do Sora and Yamato start dating? Do they love each other? Why didn't Tai trust Yamato for a while? (thats what you said in the story)

Scarlett Ward
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hmm...nice!

please finish it!
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Ah.. I'm wondering how things will turn out! You must update again. I enjoyed reading this chapter!
i'm not sulking chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That wasn't boring...and it was only the prologue? We have a lot to look forward to!

Espesially looking forward to finding out exactly what Yamato did but it was 6 years ago so it's likely he changed too...and I presume we will be skipping ahead in time in the next chapter...good good you can do a lot more with older characters. Can't wait!
Ravn MTM chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hm its a pretty good start i actully think the idea of yama as a 'bad boy' is getting kinda old but hey with these two you dont have much to work with well not really its just hard to come up with new stuff 24/7 nise chappie i think i might just like this story
Someone chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great Start i like it. The only complain is how Sora calls her mom "Mama" its weird, it just doesn't seem to be part of Sora's character to call her mom that, but then again this is your fic. UPDATE SOON
Someone chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Cris chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Nice chapter, update soon!
nickygirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!

can't wait for the next chapter
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
ur summary caught my attention; i think the whole plot will be interesting to read. Yamato's still a little mysterious, but i'm sure Sora and us readers will learn more as the story continues. so i hope u update with a new chapter, k? and hey, i prefer Taiora friendship in this fic anyway. its cute.
windedlove chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow, let's start with this: this was truely an amazing beginning to a predictably AMAZING story! This is well written (which in my fics, I don't care about grammar, sentence structure and the like-changing that) but, it flowed so smoothly. It read easily and has GREAT content. I'm loving this story, and yes there are changes that folks-including me-will have to become accustomed to (age changes, relations, etc.). Honestly, you are the author and this is YOUR fic, so we will have to get over it. I really liked this fic and I'm adding it to my faves. Please do update this fic, it's SUPERB! _
theladyknight chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I'm glad you got the urge to write a Yamato/Sora fic. This is looking really good so far. I like your writing style a lot, the situation is original, and the character's all sound like themselves. I bet there'll be a lot of twists and turns here, and I look forward to reading this. Update soon!