Reviews for Blind Sight
thatsmrkanedatoyoupunk chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Great job! I loved this mini series! Make more chapters!
WerewolfNobody chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Poor Riza... I imagine she would feel very lost without her vision, being the "Hawk's Eye" after all
Young Just Us chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Awww I don't think your updating this anymore, but I love it! If you ever do I'll be the first to read it.
zdcasad chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
fs
Flava Sava chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
AH~! I'm so happy you finally updated! I missed reading your story!

Poor Riza. But alas, all bad things must happen to good characters! I can't wait for your next update!

Dominic Knight aka Flava Sava~!
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
It's lovely to see another chapter after a long time. I looked over all of the chapters and I think you did a pretty good job on the new one.

I would love to know what happens next, this is really good fanfic.
Zelk13 chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Hihi! This chapter was good! I think you did great! And I'm still reading, so please don't stop writing! :)
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
KEEP WRITING!

I need to know what will happen to poor Riza! And this new homunculus, please KEEP WRITING!
Wolfborg007 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Ooh, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Poor Hawkeye, she won't be able to shoot without her eyesight...Anyway, please update soon, I'll be waiting!
SorrowfulButterfly chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
What? End already? Jeez, I was really getting in to it! ...I do hope you update soon, please!
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
Wow that's some serious shit! Doin' great so far so don't give up now! Update soon please!

BLW
Hero Worship chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
whoa, this is an awesome story so far, please update soon...
Ryukyu Takashi chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
This is a great story can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! Please...please...please! ' drops to the floor on her knees, and grabs Kaiya-Chan's leg ' Please! Ok um...I guess that pretty much sums it up. Bye _ please update.
Ryukyu Takashi chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Wow this is really good so far I guess I should finish reading _
Ryukyu Takashi chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Great story so far. Love it, i love all your stories and peoms