Reviews for Second Chance
SeverusSnape0405 chapter 2 . 8/14
how is Ginny Draco's wife. if it is through the marriage law? her family is pure blood as well as Draco's...
Exosuho1991 chapter 15 . 8/8
Simple I like it although I wanted to see another scene of the birth with Severus this time.
Well done... Thank you...I just found and read this story.
Minnie M chapter 15 . 5/23
Awesome story!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 15 . 5/18
Lovely! I really liked this story, nicely written. I'm amazed how miscommunication can screw up the marriage to the point of breaking. Severus was very cruel to her for first 3 years, it was heartbreaking to watch. I suppose his upbringing messed him up a lot and he has a baaad temper.
How people can be so stupid, to not see the beauty and truth before them until tragedy strikes, is beyond me. But ultimately so true and common.
Well done!
I was hoping Hermione would become the next Minister of Magic, she would be so good at it.
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 9 . 5/17
Dear Author,
I am enjoying the read. Very emotional story.
I found 1 mistake : at the beginning you stated that many students died during war including Susan Bones and then later in the story you mention her being alive during flashbacks from Hermione's and Severus's life together. Just so you know.
Thanks
Fox
Crayonbird chapter 15 . 4/6
Re-read this story after a few years and enjoyed it for the second time. My only question is how Ginny and Draco came to be married. Both are pure-bloods and Ginny would have been still in Hogwarts when the law was passed.
Luna potter Rose.M chapter 15 . 4/4
Luna: Awww how sweet!
Rose: Luna when are you gonna release us from the past?
Luna: in a bit I need to get to the juicy stuff!
Rose: THATS IT! TELEPORTUS PRESENTUA!
(In Luna & rose's correct time)
Luna: your no fun
Luna Potter chapter 11 . 4/4
Rose: wait a minute Luna, if I'm the child of Ginny and Draco and your the child of Harry Potter and (I dunno yet) THEN WHY THE BLOODY HECK ARE WE WATCHING THEM 16 YEARS BEFORE WERE BORN!?
Me: ahh you see I'm the second Harry Potter so I brought us to the past.
Rose: y'know, it really sucks being the second Ron or am I hermione?
Me: more like ginny
Luna Potter chapter 8 . 4/4
Me: you made such a big deal rose! See the time change didn't affect us at all!
Rose: How on bloody earth did it not?
Me: the barricade if fourth walls we are sitting behind. Same reason we knew snape died.
Rose: WHEN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU BREAK THE 4TH WALL!?
Luna Potter chapter 7 . 4/4
Me: ooh I can't wait to see his choice!
Rose M.: LUNA WE WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS TO IF HE CHOOSES TO CHANGE SOMETHING!
Me: FU** DONT YOU DARE SNAPE!
Luna Potter chapter 4 . 4/4
Me: SNAPE YOU GET YOUR A** OVER HERE!
Rose Malfoy: umm Luna he's dead. Remember?
Me: WELL ILL BE DA**** IF I LET THAT BE HIS EXCUSE!
Luna Potter chapter 3 . 4/4
Me: *revives snape* SNAPE YOU SON OF A [Beep] *strangles* GO APOLIGIZE RIGHT NOW!
Snape: *hak* *cough* yes L-Luna.
Luna potter chapter 2 . 4/4