Reviews for Fork In the Road
PROFILEGONEFOREVER chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Oh please continue this story! This is so interesting!
otakualways chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
o please update soon pleasse please please
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Wow, that's a whole lot of Paulina centric in this latest chapter. When are we going to see more of Danny's POV, what he's going through, especially since his marriage seems to be a fluke and artificial. I hope Danny will finally re-discover who his true love is.
UltimateParadox chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Jeeze, your stories tend to be so brilliant. I am going to STALK YOU. 3
Lonestarr chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Even though Paulina's a two-timing tramp here, I feel sorry for her. That is a nasty way to go out.

And whatever became of Sam?
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
This story kind of reminds me of an Edgar Allen Poe story called "Ligeia" (at least what I've read up to THIS point).

In the story, a man falls in love with a black-haired woman named Ligeia. She soon falls ill and dies. The man remarries to another woman named Lady Rowena, but she too falls ill and dies. The man has constant memories of the times he spent with Ligiea, and his memories of her bring her back to life in place of Lady Rowena. - - - There is a LOT more in the story.

Although Paulina has dark features like Ligeia, she seems to be more like Lady Rowena, in the fact that she doesn't REALLY love Danny. In comparring your story with Edgar Allen Poe's, I'd almost think that Sam is more like Ligeia.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Will the other characters appear (characters like Samantha & Tucker)?

Later for now.

P.S. Happy (8-days-late) 4th of July.

P.P.S. Have you ever read any of Edgar Allen Poe's stories/poems?
DannyPhantomObsessed chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Do not start out a story w/ Danny being married to Paulina! I majority of people will not like it because most of them are D/S. I give it a 6/10
slpytlak chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This is very good.
baileykins24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great plot so far! I don't really like that he's with Paulina tho...she's such a withc! HAHA! But that's all that's wrong with it! Other than that I LOVE IT SO FAR! Please keep updating it! Tootles!
Spirit Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Me likey,update soon please!
Paul Powell chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I am likeing it so far, but kick the bimbo to the curb and quick