Reviews for Uncommon Sense
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
Hi!I'll PM you with my full review,but I just had to stop here an say something before I explode an that would not be a pretty sight,I promise you.I ALWAYS knew Bitchoff,was an asshole from long ago,an that Hemme was a classless bitch,BUT Trips,being such a rat-bastard,I just never ,Lord have mercy an a few other people he is the biggest rat-bastard on the freakin' planet!To say I despise it,is mild,for what I really feel.I would love to pop their heads like zits!That's after I cut their balls off an forced them down Hemme's throat!Can ya tell I'm pissed at that bunch?oh an lest we forgetVicki,an Jerk-ass,I mean is just plain clueless,as is Vinnie Mac,but then again,aren't they always? If the Divas were to realize that if Nancy AND Max were gone,they would be in a heap of trouble,I mean who would mend their clothes,make new outfits,so they would look so fantastic,hmmm?I so want to jump in this story an defend Nancy,from Tripsan that bunch of ass-wipes.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hello there!Been having all kinds of trouble w/my' ,I hope you get this.I'm actually on chapter 12/11.I was gonna PM you but couldn't find the send message thingy,so here I from my handle you can tell who my favorite favorite is,BUT,I like several others,Cena,Orton,and Himself-Batista.I even like Trips,tho'I can so totally see him as a tell me what was it like meeting him?You do know he's doin' the MMA-thing now,w/a group called -Scott Coker,for any future reference,hint, ,I gots t'tell ya,honey,I am enjoying the dickens out of this story an looking foreward to the next.I hate to quote other folks,but one of the ladies I read,said one of her reviewers wanted to climb in the story an help;an I find m'self wanting t'do the same thing.I would sincerely LOVE to rip Christy Hemme's hair out,one strand at a time,til she was bald as a billard ball!An that's after I've sat on her an squished her into a puddle of goo!If you're thinking I don't like her,you would not be wrong,my she is or was in TNA,since Hogan an his buddies{?} have taken over I haven't seen it,lately,no big got the 2nd ex-wife's name right,but not his girl's-KEILANI is the oldest an has 2 boys,Jacob an Aiden,then the baby girl's name is you ever thought of doing a Taker story? I'm trying to do a Batista story,m' 't know how to publish or even put a story on this site for others t' read. I'm fairly new to 'puters,but give me paper and an idea an I can run with it,oh well.I'm not into slash,I mean if that's their thing go for it,I just don't want to read about it.I detest Sheamus,but am having to re-think about my feelings toward Drew McIntyre as of late,C. ,now there is a piece of work,I was thrilled when he got his head shaved,but since he's taken over as leader of Nexus,he;s become even more of a PAIN in my tookus than he was before an before he was a humongus pain in my tookus,does that convey my dislike,an that is putting it mildly for that .I best git my Batista muse is demanding my attenyion,so here I;ll shut my mouth an get back to it it easy!
Aag ki Rani chapter 25 . 8/23/2008
OMG THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! REALLY WELL PUT TOGETHER AND WRITTEN PERFECTLY! GREAT JOB! HOPE TO SEE MORE STORRIES FROM U! _
grafx.ALLURE chapter 34 . 6/20/2008
Hands down, this is one of the best stories I've read.

It took me ages to finish reading & it was so worth it.

You are truly a talented writer.

The detail you wrote with was amazingly intricate and you could feel the emotion.

I swear I could see everything play out in my mind as I read.

I've been wanting to read a good story for a while now & when I came across this, I struck gold.

I loved the 'inner animal'! As much as I LOVED the characters and their interactions with each other, the 'inner animal' just always hit the nail on the head in terms of raw emotion. It was just so funny to read!

You are crazy talented! )
shannygoat chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I have to tell you, I've read this story 10 times already and I swear, I still get swept up in it everytime I reread it. Gah! It's so good! I wish I had a fraction of your talent.

I figure I'll reread this one now, then I'll reread Uncommon Bond for the 8th time...it's the least I can do. Gotta be ready for whenever you grace us with another update.

Speaking of which, hope everything in real life is alright and you can get to updating soon!

You, my friend, are a ROCK STAR!

xoxoxo

Shanny
Takersgurl35 chapter 34 . 5/23/2007
Wow..You are an amazing writer..I'm not even a big Batista fan..but after reading your fic..that may be changing..Keep writing..you're great.
Mary chapter 34 . 3/17/2007
All I have to say...to you...right now...is:

E!

You have made me the happiest woman alive, and I will be thriving to read the sequel. Throughout this entire fanfic I was in a utter ball of emotions rocking back and forth. The way you put the plot through this just left me breathless. The action, the drama, the hilarity that soda practically shot out of my nose. You have no idea how much I love you right now.

Everything was lovable through this, not to mention this has to be a top best in fanfiction that I've read in years. Thankyou for your genius. Love you forever kthnx bye
SherbetStick chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
really great so far! christys a bitch! i realise that im a bit behind since theres a sequel but i only just started reading it soo...

anyways...gr8 story!
Lil'MissCena chapter 34 . 10/26/2006
This is by far one of the best stories I have read on this site! Everything was written perfectly, and I loved the way that you were so detailed about everything, not even missing out the intricate details.

FABULOUS!
rickelsey chapter 34 . 10/1/2006
Nancy,

I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. You have a real gift and I am so glad to se you use it. Your writing is very desciptive. I felt like I was in the room when conversations were going on. I could really see your characters. You gave your characters a kind of life that I am not use to when I read fan fiction. I am going to read the sequel soon and if it is half as good as this I will consider it a success. You have a new fan in me!

Rick
XxRocQstaRxX chapter 34 . 9/27/2006
HI!

I just wanted to say how much i enjoyed this story. The way that you put the characters together...how you made the reader feel what the characters were feeling...it's indescribable. (in a good way!)

I have to honestly say that my favorite Character (besides the main ones like Dave, Nancy, and Max) was John Cena because he honestly was such a not major part of the story, but he added so much to it. I think it was because it was so subtle, his involvement, that it made an impact.

Anyway. Audrey and Vanessa were awesome! i love the whole stage Vanessa was going through...that 'I'm growing up and i wanna wear cute clothes, but my daddy's going crazy at the thought of me growing up' Stage.

Anyway, i love the story! i love everything about the story, and i may be starting the sequal soon!

Great job,

Janique
kaykyaka chapter 34 . 6/23/2006
Hi there,

This was an absolutely fabulous story. I have to ask, have you ever considered screen-writing? Seriously your language is so vivid I could see it on a big screen, you've got a talent for drawing characters and evoking emotion. Nancy is one of the most realised and lovable characters and even though this is a fantasy love story you've written it in a way that isn't soppy or far-fetched. This story kind of reminds me of that Melanie Griffith movie 'Working Girl,'a young woman with a heart of gold follows her dream despite adversity. The supporting character Max is amazing too and Lizzie is the perfect person to fill his shoes, as difficult as that may be given that he wears a size 12!

The time and effort you put into this story is evident as it was almost impossible for me to stop reading it when I started. I loved the way the RAW locker room felt for Nancy when Triple H almost broke her shoulder, especially Chris Jericho because I can't stand him being bad.

On a personal note I noticed that you feature God as being instrumental in the good things that happen to Nancy and Dave and being a Christian myself I find that very refreshing. Your story brought a smile to my face in more ways than one and I know that you've started a body-wrapping business but girl, you need to write professionally, it could be your calling. Talk to God, He'll tell you what to do with your talent.

God bless you and keep up the good work,

K
arwen1982 chapter 34 . 6/17/2006
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. This was an amazing story, one of the best wrestling fics that I have read by far. Nancy was a great character, so sweet and funny. The suspense just kept reading, and some of the scenes had me laughing so hard that I was crying. Especially the gym scene with Max and Dave, that was hilarious. I love the way you depicted Dave's daughters too, Audrey was so funny, I loved her.

Great work!

Arwen
jensensgirl chapter 17 . 5/1/2006
If I hadn't already pee'd, I think I would have peed my pants! I literally was crying from laughter at the image of Max. That was excellent writing! I apologize but I'm reading the sequel first and now I'm back tracking because I like the sequel so much.

Well done!
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I liked the way you had worded and criticed the first chapter. You left things open in a way but also filled everything in so that we weren't lost. I like how she has continued to injure herself and realized that it is so common in her life. can't wait to read the rest. Do you explain later in the story how she came about. (as in lifestyle, direction of life, reason for what she does etc).