Reviews for Teacher's Pet
love this
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 1/4
aww, a swan and a flamingo! Twu Wuv
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was adorable. Thank you for sharing it. :)
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Aw! How cute!
crackdmoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Severus is a flamingo, isn't he? Severus Snape is a flamingo.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So that means Snape is a goose?
I absolutely love your flamingo!Harry stories...
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Aww, swan and flamingo; how cute. And the ugly duckling thing ;) so funny :)
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
oh god i think i about just died from trying to suppress my laughter lest i wake up my parents and my neighbors. LOL!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
is he a swan?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I have to ask; is this story complete? It's not marked as such but it does seem to be finished; I hope that you'll clarify that issue one day. Other than that I just wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading both it and "Pink"; sorry for not leaving a review on that one, but know that I did love reading them both!
Torii Beether chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Though I love the story, I can't help but question if this is 'complete' or not? If it is, you might consider marking it as such; that way it will pop up in filter searches for this site.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Love this.
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Bloody hell. I laughed so hard. This is a wonderful, hilarious, and most magnificent fiction I've read in my life! The way Snape took that flamingo from the circus was just pure hilarity. I now praise thee! Nice job!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Utterly fabulous!
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Especially the last section. I'm reading this at 2:07 a.m. and everyone else in the house is asleep, so I had a very hard time trying not to wake everyone up with my laughing.

JAN3