Reviews for From Here
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Please update.
EmmieLou555 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
this is utterly fabulous! i really wish i could write something as beautiful and funny as this! i wonder if you could help me out? i need a title for my newest story (see on my account-as yet untitled) also i was wondering if it would be too much trouble for you if maybe you could give me a hand with it, i'd like to have made the first chapter better, and maybe you could read it and tell me how i could make it better. and maybe you could like, read my chapters before i publish them and tell me how to make them better? because i really would like to be as good a writer as you when im older, so please think about it, and i totally love the name nickel! how dare xander turn it down! hehe! well hope you consider my urm request or whatever you call it, and please update soon, i totally adore this!

emi,

emmielou5,
fufulupin chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I love it! The Oz/Will thing is slightly random, especially the way he's apparently scurried off...that's kinda out of character. But I'm all for the Will/Tara love, so full speed ahead, I say!
gidgetgirl chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
I can't believe I'm just finding this fic. It's a real joy to read. You write the characters so well, and of everyone who took this challenge (which is a lot of people, including myself), you're the only one who's written it as a pre-kid fic. Again, I love Cordelia. The fact that she's enlisting Dennis to bribe her with ice cream is hilarious. And Anya and Xander's fight over names (of course Chloe is unamerican!) was wonderful. Buffy's listlessness and glib attitude about the pregnancy is very in character, though I think she'll fall head over heels in love with the baby once it's born.

I do hope you update this one, and don't be discouraged by the bad read to review ratio. First off, you can subtract the number of hits chapter three got from the number chapter one got (as chapter one gets hit every time anyone reads any chapter) and the number of hits for chapter two BEFORE chapter three was posted can be subtracted from the total number of "real" hits as well. After that, there are probably only, I don't know, sixty or seventy percent of readers who don't review, which is, granted, hideous, but not at all atypical. Most of my stories get about one out of every twenty readers reviewing. Sigh.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent. Love the story. It's by far my favorite response to the challenge. Update soon!
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
In this chapter I loved: Cordelia calling Willow (for some reason that friendship cracks me up), Cordy's "in theory, the worst part should be over" line, and Anya's dislike of the name Ruth. Hehehe.

Reading on.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hadn't read this one before. It's very amusing, especially Cordelia and Wesley. I do hope they stay together. I'm guessing that Buffy and Spike will split from the prologue, and that perhaps Willow and Oz won't get together either. I hope it stays Xanya and Cordy/Wes though... reading on.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Cute chapter! Can't wait for more!
WillowRosenbergWinchester chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Good chapter.

I dont know if i mentioned it in the first one but i want Willow with Giles, come on. She needs a strong man to take control.

Jeni
SouledChampion chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Short, but cute. You've really seemed to have the characters' personalities down, especially Anya. I think I mentioned that before, but it's worth saying again. :) Update soon, please.
Sun-chan1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Aww, that was cutw, I really like Cordy instructing Dennis not to let her have any ice cream.
Slayer87 chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Yay! An update! I squealed with delight reading through this. I liked Buffy's "chocolatey" response to Joyce. Also the joke with naming her kid either Sonny or Cathy. The Anya/Xander of it was hilarious as usual, and Cordelia's ordeal with practicing in front of the mirror and then telling Phantom Dennis to keep her ice cream hostage until she tells Wesley was priceless. I can so see it happening on the show. I will be counting the days down until the next chapter on my fingers!
WillowRosenbergWinchester chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
aw i liked it. But not long enough :( *sad face*
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
I like the name Nickel. lol. She could get called Nicki for short or something. lol. Anya should so get her own way on that one. Update soon!
YelloSparkStardust chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
*Laughing tush off* That's great. You wrote the characters perfectly..and HEY what's wrong with the name Nickel? Just joshin..So Wesy doesn't know he's headed for daddyhood? Oop..I smell a great converasation soon!
angel-cordy chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
That was cute and funny keep up the good work and please update again soon.