Reviews for Learning to See
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
this is a great start you should so contiue this please update this ... pleasee
i3reading chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
look, i know this is like, 4 years later, but could you PLEASE update? people will totally read it, and other people who has already read it will be really, really happy. Because this it's a great story, and i-and probably loads of other people wants this story to continue, and you are a great writer.

So please, Please, PLEASE update!
mutedecember43712 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow! Good job so far! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

- December
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
wait, there is no way you can end there without reposting within twenty four hours! update! it's killing me!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
oh! he fell from his broom? what will happen now? Will Lily keep an eye on him now that he is blind? Poor James... how will this change things?
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Why the bloody hell haven't you posted? That's cruel!

FM
hub bub18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
oh wow! i can tell this is a new idea and it seems to be going well! please write more!
man eating plant chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
oh i want more, plz plz plz update soon!
jkizzle chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
no no no no no! KEEP WRITING DONT STOP! youre leaving me hanging. i love this story!
lost angel92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Please write more very soon so I can find out what happens.
MaraudersIce chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Aw...great prolouge, but you got to get the next chappies on soon! Great beginning. KIU. (keep it up)
Sweetaccent chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
so far this beginning is a great start to an awesome fic. i really do hope that when u post a next chapter that u make it longer and real soon. luv the start!
wizemunkee006 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great Start!

Good details, you use a lot to really put us in the scene, but not too many that it gets boring!

Update soon!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Sounds like a good story! Update soon!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
carrietella chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
cool beginning, but you better make a story outta this soon! :)