Reviews for Vacation
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I luv this story but l think it was fatecause when l scroll down to hit the review button there was a spa advertising (Jk, but l really did see advertising for a spa) ยท
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is an awesome fic. I love the style of how you wrote this
maymot97 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You do realize that Mokuba calls Seto 'Nii-sama' not 'Onii-sama'? Other than that It's good. Please update
A very happy reader chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
So Cute! Why won't you update it already?

Please?

:puppy dog eyes: Pretty Please?
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love it! please update soon!
lee chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
UP DATE!
Fishheads chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
LOl
a happy reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Yummy, Mokuba/Noa goodness. Keep on writing! I'll be waiting to read the next chapter!
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Cute. But short. If you write more, this could be a great fic, but in it's current state there isn't enough length for story...
th4nksforallthefish chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
GREAT START, UPDATE OR DIE... DIE I SAY... um... I had sugar... need I say more?
XxKissing Spent Razor BladesxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
PLZ UPDAT SOON!This is gonna be good you bet!MokubaxNoa 4-eva!JouxSeto 4-EVA!_ Plz update
Miguels-Lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Great story with a very original plot!

Now, in a review you sent me you said you needed a little help as you had writers block- i don't know if that includes this story, but here's a idea which you can use or reject doesn't matter to me:-

Basically Seto can tag along, and as he reluctantly allows Mokie and Noa to go to a spa, he chooses to go to the beach or something where he bumps into Jou- he talks to Jou about why he's here, and then about why Jou's here and Seto realises Jou's actually had it quite hard lately because (this is just a little suggestion,) he's been working so hard to support him and his ill (or drunk, whatever,) father (as they are very poor.)Then Jou realises Seto has it quite hard as all he does is work and etc, then they notice they have things in common.

I don't know, it might be a load of rubbish what i just wrote, but anyway, good luck with the story- i'm lovin' it so far!

Miguels-Lover
Arisa Akita chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I think this will be brillant :) Oh I love the idea already, can't wait for your next update!
DanjurisliCheezy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005